Sign in to follow this  
Spazz

Bikini Wax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
My first waxing was a brazillian and now I'm addicted. I swear, if you go to someone who knows what they're doing, you'll be hooked too.
It's so true!

I just got my face waxed about 3 weeks ago. It stung like a son of a gun, but it wasn't so bad. It made my face feel so clean.

I'm not even a hairy person - it's the Latin in me. I get the hair on my sideburns kind of and I cant stand it!

Okay you bikini waxing experts, I need your help. So I went about 10 days ago and got my first wax. I don't know if I didn't let it grow out enough beforehand or if I'm just a hairy sasquash or what, but my hairs are already growing back. The lady told me it's better not to shave it if I'm planning on making this a waxing a normal part of my grooming regimen (which I am). So what do I do? I'm sure as hell not plucking all of them out. Help please!

Quote:
Okay you bikini waxing experts, I need your help. So I went about 10 days ago and got my first wax. I don't know if I didn't let it grow out enough beforehand or if I'm just a hairy sasquash or what, but my hairs are already growing back. The lady told me it's better not to shave it if I'm planning on making this a waxing a normal part of my grooming regimen (which I am). So what do I do? I'm sure as hell not plucking all of them out. Help please!
How short was it when you got it done? If it was too short that could be the problem. Also, if you had shaved/trimmed recently before the waxing it could be the hairs that weren't grown in yet at the time of waxing.

I have heard that that can happen your first couple times but the more often you get it done the less likely it is. :/ Sorry I'm no help

Quote:
it'll happen the first few times you go until your hair is used to it.. hair grows at different speeds and stages

Everyone is a little different, but that sounds normal. The best part is after you do it for a while it will grow back less and less. I am thinkign about laser removal to avoid the monthly process.