Photo

He just asked!! - newbie

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 gunde

gunde
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:26 AM

congrats. I'm still new the forum and still tring to figure things out! I'm also 31 and from the mid-west and also looking at the Dreams Places (I'm planning on getting married fall 2007) and still haven't booked a place!! I'm be interested to see what you decided on. I'm also looking at Dreams Cancun and Moon Palace. Does anyone know what the differences are between Dreams Cancun and Dreams Cabos (I heard Dreams Tulum had no night life so I ruled that one out). I'm looking for something contemporary but where you can shake your butt till 3am

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gunde
    Does anyone know what the differences are between Dreams Cancun and Dreams Cabos (I heard Dreams Tulum had no night life so I ruled that one out). I'm looking for something contemporary but where you can shake your butt till 3am
    well, to start with they are on opposite sides of mexico...cabo is on the pacific side while dreams cancun is on the caribbean side...

i am working with a bride at dreams cancun and she just did her site visit. also jilly is a dreams cancun bride.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 04:54 AM

Welcome Angela!
      I keep a binder of info, but what I have found to be more useful is copying and pasting out of this forum into a Word document. I alphebetize it by categories of stuff I want to be able to find later.

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:46 PM

Sarah,

That is such a helpful idea!!

-Glenda

#15 mexico15

mexico15
        • 250 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:12 PM

Welcome and congrats! I am very new here too. We are getting married at Dreams Puerto Vallarta. I have heard the most amazing things about Dreams Resorts. The service is incredibly friendly and helpful and is continually trying to make your stay memorable. Good luck with your planning!

#16 jthrasher

jthrasher
          • Banned
          • 486 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:14 PM

congrats and welcome!

#17 NHPT

NHPT
            • 3,848 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:57 PM

congrats and welcome to the site! i am a cabo bride myself so if you have any questions let me know
              Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#18 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

How exciting. Have fun planning.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#19 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                Welcome Angela!
                I keep a binder of info, but what I have found to be more useful is copying and pasting out of this forum into a Word document. I alphebetize it by categories of stuff I want to be able to find later.

Sarah, DUH why havent I been doing this. I copy and paste everything but never thought to copy and paste the stuff on this forum to my word program. Yikes sometimes my lack of brain power worries me.
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users