Sign in to follow this  
BRITANDDAV07

Cabo Presidente wedding

Welcome! I am getting married in Puerto Vallarta, but there are many Cabo brides on this site, as Jackie said. When are you getting married? Let us know how we can help!

welcome brit, there are a bunch of cabo brides on here....just be patient, eveyone is getting back from their holiday travels.

i am a cabo dreams bride, please let me know how i can help!

Welcome to the forum! I am also having a wedding in Cabo although right now I am leaning towards Dreams. However, I have been to El Presidente in many latin american countries and it is a great hotel. I'm sure you will have a beautiful wedding. They are known for being a great hotel. Good luck with the wedding planning and let us know how we can help.

-Glenda

Welcome aboard! You've been a membeer for a while (June 2006), glad you introduced yourself. I AM a Cabo bride and we may cross paths since we leave June 24th!! I am one of the many Dreams' brides but I am familiar with the Presidente. Good luck to you and I can't wait to hear the details

Welcome to the forum! I'm getting married at Dreams, but I've stayed at the Presidente and really enjoyed it. Happy planning!