Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:00 PM

I would love to see the welcome kit as well! natashanaugle@hotmail.com

Thanks!!
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#743 Autumn1

Autumn1
      • 35 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

Thank you, ebredhawk! I feel like I am just regurgitating a ton of info on it...but, it is getting there. :) I am in Toledo...moved here about 2 1/2 yrs ago from Florida...crazy! Could you please send me that welcome pack and any info, too! autumnsump@yahoo.com Thank you so much!

#744 Autumn1

Autumn1
        • 35 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:08 PM

Oh, and Nat...awesome job on the weight loss! I have to ask how you are doing it...curiosity got the cat! 15 lbs is a great accomplishment...look at you!

#745 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:47 PM

honestly, I eat smaller portions, LOTS Of fresh fruit and veggies, I dont eat red meat, only chicken (I can't stand red meat, traumatizing incident!), and I do loads of cardio! Weight training BEFORE cardio is the way to go, since you burn off the carbs (and easily accessible energy) first; by the time you do cardio you are burning more fat!! I started dropping weight a lot faster in the last few weeks, and I can only account it to the green tea and drinking about 2 litres (about 70 ounces of water) a day! But it took a while to start working, I have been working out since June and didn't see anything budge for more than a month, it was frustrating!! I don't have too much more to go so that makes me happy.

By the way, I'm moving to Florida at the end of the month to join FI for his hockey season! Fort Myers to be exact... hehe

#746 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
            • 949 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

water is honestly one of the world's greatest weight loss tools! i don't think everyone realizes how much water you can retain and how that affects your weight!! sounds like you are doing some awesome things nat! and FL?! that is awesome! are you just going for his season or is it a permanent move? it'll definitely be a switch from canada!

#747 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
              • 876 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:23 PM

Thanks E ! this is great
                Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#748 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                • 2,528 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:00 PM

It is just for this season so far!! We will be coming back to Halifax whenever the season is done (between April and June). I am kind of hoping it isnt June because we have so much to do for the wedding, but at the same time it would be good for his team to win the playoffs!! haha

It is AMAZING... and green tea is wonderful too, cuts the bloat! :)

#749 Tam

Tam
                  • 551 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

Nat, how are you going to work?? Lucky you, you miss a winter!

#750 Tam

Tam
                    • 551 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

What welcome kit is everyone talking about?? OMG, I miss one day and I'm out of the loop!
                      Toya,
                      You did an awesome job!! Thank you very much, I added pictures after Gerry showed me how... just not tech savy ya know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users