Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides


  • Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4521 CindyB

CindyB
  • Newbie
  • 24 posts

    Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

    Originally Posted by TeamMissick 

    Cindy B, me, me, me!

     

    My wedding is Friday June 21st @6pm on the beach!!!! :o)
     

    Awesome!!!  I was hoping to find someone else that would be there the same week!  Mine is also on the beach at 6:00 pm!  How many people will be are your wedding?



    #4522 TeamMissick

    TeamMissick
    • Newbie
    • 15 posts

      Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

      Originally Posted by CindyB 

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TeamMissick 

      Cindy B, me, me, me!

       

      My wedding is Friday June 21st @6pm on the beach!!!! :o)
       

      Awesome!!!  I was hoping to find someone else that would be there the same week!  Mine is also on the beach at 6:00 pm!  How many people will be are your wedding?


      That's the million dollar question, CindyB! LOL You just never know how people's financial situation will change. We're inviting a lil over 100 people. We know that everyone won't be able to make it, but we do have pretty big families and lots of really close friends (who are just like family to us) so we'll see! I would love to tiptoe down to the beach and sneak a peek at your beautiful nuptials. :o) We'll have to keep in touch and meet for a drink or something one day!



      #4523 Tcruz21

      Tcruz21
      • Newbie
      • 29 posts

        Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

        Originally Posted by Deemore 

        Hey Tcruz21,

         

        I just got back this week from the Dreams Punta Cana and I had my hair and make-up done and they do an amazing job. I would only suggest bring your own make up that matches your skin tone but they are really good!!

        That's amazing!  Good to hear!  Im glad everything went well for you!  :) Im planning on going sometime within the next two weeks to buy makeup.  Im setting up my appointments this week for me and the girls.  I think im going to have a test run with my hair before hand just to make sure they can do it! :) Thanks for the in tel!  :) Do you have pics?



        #4524 yazzy

        yazzy
        • Newbie
        • 13 posts

          Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

          Hi Tcruz21, I'm getting married the day after your wedding. What time is your ceremony and where is your reception? I'm trying to figure out what time to set up my hair and makeup appt for a 4 pm ceremony.

          #4525 caribbeanmotion

          caribbeanmotion
          • Vendor
          • 111 posts

            Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

            Brides and Grooms
            Please note Caribbean Emotions still have a couple of free Dates for the next few Months .Our current Promotion for you its the Multimedia Package which included a professional Photographer and a professional Videographer for only 800$US ,or a the Royal Package which included a professional Photographer for only 500$US .So if you book one of these Package before October 31,2012 you can economize $ 300 U.S.
            For more Informations please contact us.

            E-mail : info@caribbeanemotions.com 




            #4526 Deemore

            Deemore
            • Newbie
            • 32 posts

              Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

              Originally Posted by Tcruz21 

              That's amazing!  Good to hear!  Im glad everything went well for you!  :) Im planning on going sometime within the next two weeks to buy makeup.  Im setting up my appointments this week for me and the girls.  I think im going to have a test run with my hair before hand just to make sure they can do it! :) Thanks for the in tel!  :) Do you have pics?


              Hi Tcruz21,

               

              Yea i have picture. Give me your email and I'll send them to you.

               

              I have a questions for everyone, when are you guys sending out your save the dates and invites? I was just wondering cause I don't want to send them out too early or late.



              #4527 Chinanow

              Chinanow
              • Newbie
              • 32 posts

                Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

                Originally Posted by Deemore 


                Hi Tcruz21,

                 

                Yea i have picture. Give me your email and I'll send them to you.

                 

                I have a questions for everyone, when are you guys sending out your save the dates and invites? I was just wondering cause I don't want to send them out too early or late.

                hey Deemore,

                My wedding is July 11th of next year. I sent out my save the dates cards and emails 3 weeks ago...the TA said that with about $100 a month they should have their rooms paid in time to pull out and get a 100% refund if they  needed to.



                #4528 Tcruz21

                Tcruz21
                • Newbie
                • 29 posts

                  Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:28 AM

                  Originally Posted by Deemore 


                  Hi Tcruz21,

                   

                  Yea i have picture. Give me your email and I'll send them to you.

                   

                  I have a questions for everyone, when are you guys sending out your save the dates and invites? I was just wondering cause I don't want to send them out too early or late.

                  My email is Tcruz2185@gmail.com...Thank you sooo mucho!

                   

                  I sent my save the dates out 1 yr in advance.  To the week to be exact.  I wanted everyone to have time to save up and take time off.  Not sure if it was a good idea or not.  I didn't have anyone book their trip till the 1st of the yr.  I sent my invites out 2 months prior.  That seem to get a the last min people in gear to book. 



                  #4529 Tcruz21

                  Tcruz21
                  • Newbie
                  • 29 posts

                    Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

                    Originally Posted by yazzy 

                    Hi Tcruz21,
                    I'm getting married the day after your wedding. What time is your ceremony and where is your reception? I'm trying to figure out what time to set up my hair and makeup appt for a 4 pm ceremony.

                     

                     

                    You are!  Feel free to come by and check things out! :)  My wedding is at 6pm.  I just sent in my hair request for 1pm.  Im hoping me and my 3 bridesmaids will be done and ready to have pictures take of us in the room by 4.  I might change it to 12.  I dont want to run late to my own wedding hahaha. 



                    #4530 Tcruz21

                    Tcruz21
                    • Newbie
                    • 29 posts

                      Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

                      Originally Posted by yazzy 

                      Hi Tcruz21,
                      I'm getting married the day after your wedding. What time is your ceremony and where is your reception? I'm trying to figure out what time to set up my hair and makeup appt for a 4 pm ceremony.

                       

                       

                      Originally Posted by Tcruz21 

                       

                       

                      You are!  Feel free to come by and check things out! :)  My wedding is at 6pm.  I just sent in my hair request for 1pm.  Im hoping me and my 3 bridesmaids will be done and ready to have pictures take of us in the room by 4.  I might change it to 12.  I dont want to run late to my own wedding hah

                      forgot my reception is at the Portofino. 






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users