Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:07 AM
Okay so I looked at the buffet menu she sent me and it said $32 pp...I emailed her to ask why she said $55 when the menu says $32 and she responed that the $55 menu and the $32 menu are not the same...then re-sent me the $32 menu. So perhaps there is a $55 menu that she thought she sent me the first time but didn't?? I dunno, I am not going to question it anymore and just go with the $32 menu and be done with it.
Oh, just FYI:
- Apparently they will not put flowers on cake due to potential contamination.
- If you want a ribbon around your cake, you have to bring it yourself.
- The gazebo fits 100 people,
- Rehersal dinners cost the same as the dinner packages.
- Chuppahs cost $350 for those thinking of a beach ceremony.
- There is no upper limit for the plated dinners but after 50 it is recommended to do buffet for faster service.
Hope that helps someone