4752 replies to this topic

#1641 melbeern

melbeern
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tam
    I'm BAAAACK!!!
    I will be doing a planning thread tomorrow hopefully.. wrote most of it on the plane today.
    I did post some pics on FB cuz I still can't figure out how to do it here.
    Overall, things went well. Have been up since 4am and travelling all day so I am very tired. You guys have nothing to worry about..
    Ended up getting married at the gazebo as the beach was just way too windy in the pm.
    Hi Tam! Welcome home! I look forward to hearing all the details... how can I find you on FB?

#1642 xxashleyxx007

xxashleyxx007
    • 227 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:10 PM

Welcome back TAM!!!! Congrats again MRS!!

#1643 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
      • 350 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tam
        I'm BAAAACK!!!
        I will be doing a planning thread tomorrow hopefully.. wrote most of it on the plane today.
        I did post some pics on FB cuz I still can't figure out how to do it here.
        Overall, things went well. Have been up since 4am and travelling all day so I am very tired. You guys have nothing to worry about..
        Ended up getting married at the gazebo as the beach was just way too windy in the pm.
        Awesome!! I am glad you had a great experience and cannot wait to read you thread! I am pretty sure all of us are going to bombard you with questions!!! Congrats Mrs!!!! I'm so happy for you :)

#1644 Sprattjn

Sprattjn
        • 28 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

Hi everyone! I am another Dreams Punta Cana who needs some help! My fiance and I have also been playing around with the idea of getting married at the courthouse before we leave for the DR and then having the symbolic ceremony at the resort. Is this really the best option? The document translation stuff seems like a lot of work so I am trying to figure out what is best. Does anyone know if the symbolic ceremony is less expensive? Any advice you guys could give me would be great!!

Thanks!

Jamie

#1645 Sprattjn

Sprattjn
          • 28 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:00 PM

Is there any way you could send the Dreams Welcome Kit to me too? I am new to this site and need all the help I can get with my upcomind Dreams Punta Cana wedding... and fast! My wedding is in April!!! My email is sprattjn@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Jamie

#1646 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
            • 350 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sprattjn
              Is there any way you could send the Dreams Welcome Kit to me too? I am new to this site and need all the help I can get with my upcomind Dreams Punta Cana wedding... and fast! My wedding is in April!!! My email is sprattjn@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Jamie
              Jamie I just sent you an email with the welcome kit and spa list that I got from Erin who is also on this forum.

#1647 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
              • 330 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:48 PM

WELCOME BACK! Did you upload the pics on the dreams facebook? I'm going to check right now!
                Hope you had an amazing time! and congratulations! Look forward to hearing about your trip!

#1648 melbeern

melbeern
                • 34 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
                  Jamie I just sent you an email with the welcome kit and spa list that I got from Erin who is also on this forum.
                  Hi. Can you please forward me the Dreams Punta Cana welcome kit as well? our wedding is right around the corner! rcaslib@gmail.com

Thanks!!

#1649 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                  • 876 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:22 AM

Welcome back Tam, Congrats MRS.......... can't wait to hear how your special day went.
                    Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#1650 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                    • 876 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:25 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sprattjn
                      Hi everyone! I am another Dreams Punta Cana who needs some help! My fiance and I have also been playing around with the idea of getting married at the courthouse before we leave for the DR and then having the symbolic ceremony at the resort. Is this really the best option? The document translation stuff seems like a lot of work so I am trying to figure out what is best. Does anyone know if the symbolic ceremony is less expensive? Any advice you guys could give me would be great!!

Thanks!

Jamie
                      Welcome to the forum Jamie, and congrats on a being a DPC bride. We decided to do a courthouse wedding before we leave just because it will be easier for us and none of our guest will know when they witness the ceremony in DR.
                      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users