LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Originally Posted by Winslow13 View Post

Do you really think it is a waste of money for a Dj? I was really thinking about booking one

Hi Winslow13!

I'm having a DJ because I don't want to have to worry about the music. My fiance is working on putting our favorite songs together on an external hard drive and an iPod that we plan on giving to the DJ so he can mix it in with the music he has... also, I confirmed with Deyanira (my coordinator) that the DJ speaks English and can announce the wedding party.

Regards,

Grace

OOOH you're the one who stole my 10.11.12!! Hahahaha just kidding... Deyanira is my WC, and when I wanted to book that day, she was like.... sorry, not available anymore hahaha Can I RSVP to your wedding? hahahaha 

Anyway, I plan on doing loads of DIY.. SOOOO i might make my own. TO be quite honest, I'm not even sure if I should do the Dreams Ultimate or just do ala carte. I probably really do need to decide like NOW. What have you decided? I've read from this thread that if you let your WC know to use the same centerpiece during the ceremony during the reception, she would move it there. Where are you with planning? 

I am so lost. One at a time right? 

As for centerpieces... candles? Tall vases? I'm worried though cause I'm traveling from Chicago. 

Does anyone know how many luggage/s we can bring? 

When are you thinking about getting married...what day..I'm also thinking about getting married in July of 2013....but I don't have a date picked out yet...cheesy.gif What have you gotten started with...I'm overwhelmed and the whole reason why I picked a destination wedding is so I won't be overwhelmed!!

My date is set for July 13 th 2013...... I think we are in the same situation. I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I want everything, but then when I analyze it , I decide against or on something different. My acids awesome though and understands :)

Originally Posted by Winslow13 View Post

What were the prices like for HDC.....? And how did the resort photos compare to HDC? I have photos booked with my package but was wondering about xtras....

HDC prices are super affordable. Pictures are beautiful. I don't have a single complaint about them. Customer service is great. You get what you pay for and more. The resort photos are good, but HDC's are wayyyyyyyyyy better when it comes to price, quality and originality. The hotel pictures are more expensive than HDC's. My package included 50 printed pictures of the ceremony. They took 85 and had me decide which ones I wanted to print. When I asked the price to buy the 85 pictures in a cd they wanted to charge me $15 per picture , so we are talknig about $1275.00. I paid for almost 500 pictures from HDC $900.00, so you make the judgement. To conclude, I had the ones that my package included printed plus a lot of pictures from HDC. Let me tell you, hiring HDC was the best decision I made for my wedding.Here's a link to my pictures from HDC:

http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=18496858007/a=32613929_32613929/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walgreens/