Any Melia Punta Cana brides?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 shellb

• 533 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:55 PM

Be sure you check out PECgirls stuff in the Melia thread on the Debbies forum. She's got a ton of stuff (pics, Info) in her web site...including very recent photo's. Actually a couple of the girls in the Facebook group got married there last month. Their pics are all awesome.

#12 jenzue29

• 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:18 PM

Meeee tooo i'm doing Melia please provide info girls!

#13 jenzue29

• 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:43 PM

Can any of you ladies provide me info. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

#14 laurabrea78

• 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

I am getting married there on June 6, 2010. My parents have vacationed there for several years, and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the resort. The resort grounds are gorgeous! My interactions with them have been fine so far regarding the wedding.

#15 Gina89

• 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:58 AM

I'm getting married there April 29,2010 and would love to know others experience.

#16 luciel2820

• 474 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:08 AM

I was planning on getting married there but changed my mind. I do have info on it. Attached are the 2009 prices, which should be a similar to the prices for 2010, they prob went up a couple of dollars. I will also check my email for the wedding coordinators email address.

Attached Files

#17 luciel2820

• 474 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:22 AM

This is their email

asistente.bodas.melia.caribe@meliacaribetropical.c om

and they'll send you this. So you might as well send it complete when contacting them

#18 bluestarfishsea

• 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:00 AM

I just got married at Melia Caribe Tropical last week and it was an amazing experience! I got the free wedding pkg but I paid extra for the beach gazebo bc I loved that it was simple and with the ocean in the background. The free gazebo is huge, more traditional style, and in a garden setting.

The wedding planning was done in a 20 min meeting the day after I arrived. It was easy to choose a set menu, cake flavours, and decoration. Evelyn was great to work with and I found her English was much better than the main wedding coordinator-Laura. Everything went smoothly on the day and we had the reception in the Dominican restaurant -El Guarapo-it was a nice semi private location.

for photographers I used Jorge Allocco at the resort-he did a great job-he captured so many moments! and I did a trash the dress session with Micheal Weiler on an empty beach-I loved the rustic style of his photos. I would highly reccommend both of them-and if you can use both-its great bc you get 2 diff style photos.

If anyones has any specific questions-pls message me-I would love to help!

#19 Leslaine

• 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:48 AM

i heard new photographers at the melia caribe Tropical are great!just ask the coordinator about Arrecife Studio and they will give you the information right away! they also have samples of their last works!good luck!!

#20 ali.jeff2011

• 31 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

How many people can you have with the free wedding package

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users