34 replies to this topic

#11 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alyssa
    i bet it's either The Palmilla or La Esperanza - it is probably going to be SO fabulous! i hope we get to see some pics :)
    It's going to be at either one of those resorts. I'll be on the lookout for pics.

#12 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:21 PM

leia, do you have some inside info?

#13 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:44 PM

no...just a celebrity stalker

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:41 PM

if san jose i say one and only palmilla

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:49 AM

i agree tammy, if in san jose id put my money on la palmilla. but do they have places they regularly hold ceremonies on the grounds other than the chapel? because its a catholic chapel.

#16 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

I vote for the Palmilla or maybe this new Cabo Azul place?!?

In my next life (the one when I'm a zillionaire) I'm getting married at the Palmilla too!

#17 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:55 AM

haha yeah janet i told my FI the same thing! back when we looked at la palmilla and fell in love with the chapel, we found out you had to be a guest there for a certain number of days to use the chapel and were so bummed. my FI almost had a stroke when he saw how much the honeymoon suite cost!

#18 sohappy

sohappy
        • 260 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:03 AM

Good thing Eli is getting married in April, Fi is a HUGE Pats fan so he would probably make me change the wedding to another country if Eli were to get married the same month we did.

One and Only has a few venues you can get marry at. We're getting married on the North Beach side.

#19 FutureMrs.L

FutureMrs.L
          • 127 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:17 PM

I'm with Jilly.......I hope it rains too haha........no, that's bad Karma

#20 ncainey

ncainey
            • 159 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

PLEASE let me know if anyone hears more details! My wedding is April 5th. Wonder if we will party with them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users