They look great! How many are you having made and what did it end up costing you (just curious since I did these DIY for my invites and wondering if it was worth all the pain. lol)

We printed/cut/assembled close to 200 -- at 5 pages each plus the slip to put them in. Very cost effectve but time consuming.

Yours look wonderful!!!

So cute! I think your guests will really like them.

I would be interested in cost as well if you are willing to share... I am planning on doing them myself, but if the cost is decent it would be nice to have one less thing to worry about!

I got 200 printed (I'm cutting them myself to save some $$) and I got orange envelopes too for about $330 and that included them being shipped to me. She also gave me the option of just designing them and having them printed on my own (or at Kinkos) and that would have saved me more (I think her design only fee was around $75 for STDs), but I wanted them to be printed on a press instead of a laser printer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarie17 View Post
I got 200 printed (I'm cutting them myself to save some $$) and I got orange envelopes too for about $330 and that included them being shipped to me. She also gave me the option of just designing them and having them printed on my own (or at Kinkos) and that would have saved me more (I think her design only fee was around $75 for STDs), but I wanted them to be printed on a press instead of a laser printer.
Wow. Well I'm glad I did it myself then! lol. Luckily, I work for a printer manufacturer so I used our showroom to print all of mine. But, since I DIY mine from start to finish -- they are not of the same quality graphics-wise as yours are. I'm not too fabulous with Publisher and all those other programs, so mine stayed pretty basic. But I was pleased -- at least until I see all of these that are ssoo much better! lolbunny_4.gif

They look wonderful! The colors are great and I love the watermarked flower!