my wedding website is done! yey!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:02 AM

I love your site. Your FI did a wonderful job. The FAQ section is great, I might have to steal that idea.

#12 sohappy

sohappy
    • 260 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

Thanks for sharing. Great site! Your story is very nice.

#13 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:21 AM

Great Job!

#14 1Love

1Love
        • 149 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:49 AM

Great job!

#15 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:54 AM

Awesome website Michelle- your FI did a great job!

Side note: I had to read your "how we met" story. Very cool! One of my best friends who is an OB resident went to PCOM. Good luck with your studies!

#16 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
            • 208 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:08 PM

thanks everyone! that put a smile on my face. hopefully all my guests will like it too! :-) and actually use the rsvp section.. even though i know thats too much to ask.. hahha

my FI actually ended up submitting that story to jdate! we'll see what happens with that..

sarah, im actually thinking of doing an OB residency, but possibly going into fertility afterwards.. we'll see.. hows ur friend handling it? wheres she doign her residency?
              "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#17 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:22 PM

Thats great! he did anawesome job and you can just tell how much he loves you by the way he writes. Tell him he did soooo good!

#18 dmarie17

dmarie17
              • 276 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:08 PM

#19 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Michelle&Steve

sarah, im actually thinking of doing an OB residency, but possibly going into fertility afterwards.. we'll see.. hows ur friend handling it? wheres she doign her residency?

Don't hold your breath on the RSVP thing...lol I'll cross my fingers for ya though!

I work at Ingham Regional Medical Center in Lansing : Ingham Regional Medical Center . That's where she's a resident. It's definitely a tough program. Our hospital is obviously a teaching hospital, but relatively small-med sized so we only take 3 OB residents a year. It's definitely a tough program. She and her DH are both residents (he's ortho) so the hardest thing for her is that they literally NEVER see eachother. She'll also work like 20 days or nights in a row without a break. The life of an OB resident is HARD! She's really tough and is handling it well, but I won't lie- we've had some talks where she just cries it all out and tells me she can't handle it, yadayada and I just support her until it gets better. I think she's happy at least 75% of the time though.

She was the main reason why I almost quit nursing last summer to pursue med school. She almost had me talked into it. In the end I decided at my stage in life I didn't want to have kids in residency and I didn't want to wait until I was 40 to have kids so I decided against it. But, there's a small piece of me that will always wish I went to med school!

Good luck in your schooling. Never know- maybe you'll rotate through my hospital as a student someday :) I've met lots of PCOM people!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users