Jump to content

Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?


  • Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#451 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
  • Member
  • 553 posts

    Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

    I'm a hairstylist, so I basically get to talk about my wedding all day everyday!!! lol I'm not so sure what I'm going to talk about once its over?? lol

    Time?? What is that?? lol I really don't know where its going but its going in a hurry!!! After Christmas its going to be time to leave before we know it!!! :)

    #452 shankd

    shankd
    • Jr. Member
    • 272 posts

      Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:38 AM

      I wish i could talk about my wedding at work....Being a fire fighter,I work with a bunch of men!!! Thank god for this forum or I would probably explode!!

      #453 isy_beau

      isy_beau
      • Newbie
      • 83 posts

        Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by shankd
        I wish i could talk about my wedding at work....Being a fire fighter,I work with a bunch of men!!! Thank god for this forum or I would probably explode!!
        LOL ya I can understand that, it's even hard to talk about the wedding with my boyfriend so I can imagine working with a bunch of guys!!! I work in a school, so I have alot a woman's to talk to :)
        and your sandals are so nice :)

        #454 Gooner

        Gooner
        • Newbie
        • 15 posts

          Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:11 PM

          Hello All,

          Does anybody know where the new Gazebo is located in the complex (as I know there are 3 resorts interconnected). Also can you have a Catholic ceremony in the Gazebo?

          Finally can you have a reception on the beach? If so does anybody know pricing!

          Any help would be greatly appreciated!

          Thank You!

          #455 Nonnie

          Nonnie
          • Jr. Member
          • 172 posts

            Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:00 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Gooner
            Hello All,

            Does anybody know where the new Gazebo is located in the complex (as I know there are 3 resorts interconnected). Also can you have a Catholic ceremony in the Gazebo?

            Finally can you have a reception on the beach? If so does anybody know pricing!

            Any help would be greatly appreciated!

            Thank You!
            I have no idea about the complex, I'll scout it out in 2 months

            You can do a beach reception, cost is $60 USD a person

            #456 caribbeanLover

            caribbeanLover
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,619 posts

              Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

              Originally Posted by Gooner
              Hello All,

              Does anybody know where the new Gazebo is located in the complex (as I know there are 3 resorts interconnected). Also can you have a Catholic ceremony in the Gazebo?

              Finally can you have a reception on the beach? If so does anybody know pricing!

              Any help would be greatly appreciated!

              Thank You!

              Hi!! The new gazebo is on the Bavaro side. Yes you can have your reception on the beach. The cost is $60 per person.

              shankd
              your a fire fighter?! Good for you girl!!! guess you wont need to work out for the wedding lol!! I'm sure none of the guys want to talk about weddings.

              Courtney: will you be doing your own hair then? I would have loved to do hair (just not my thing that I'm good at) lucky you tho plenty of people to talk to about your wedding.
              I don't work, so I have no one but the BM, but the FI understands and lets me talk about it as much as I want, I just can't expect an answer!
              http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
              Tracy and Mike

              Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
              Happily ever after...

              #457 Gooner

              Gooner
              • Newbie
              • 15 posts

                Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:13 PM

                Thanks for the responses ^

                Does anybody have pictures / opinions on the beach reception, does dinner get served on the beach too? Also was there a price list posted anywhere on these forums?

                I am trying to get a hold of the wedding planner but am having no luck! The major stumbling point would be if they could do a catholic ceremony at the Gazebo....

                Thank You!

                -Chris

                #458 caribbeanLover

                caribbeanLover
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,619 posts

                  Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:30 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Gooner
                  Thanks for the responses ^

                  Does anybody have pictures / opinions on the beach reception, does dinner get served on the beach too? Also was there a price list posted anywhere on these forums?

                  I am trying to get a hold of the wedding planner but am having no luck! The major stumbling point would be if they could do a catholic ceremony at the Gazebo....

                  Thank You!

                  -Chris
                  if you pm me your e-mail address I do have a pic of the beach reception. You can do catholic ceremony, but in DR they only marry you in the church. So what you could do, get married at the church with the priest. Then arrange a different time for the judge to come and make it legal at one of the gazebo's.
                  Or, you can get married at Home with your priest and then go to DR and do a symbloic wedding (cheaper)
                  http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                  Tracy and Mike

                  Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                  Happily ever after...

                  #459 Gooner

                  Gooner
                  • Newbie
                  • 15 posts

                    Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:39 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
                    if you pm me your e-mail address I do have a pic of the beach reception. You can do catholic ceremony, but in DR they only marry you in the church. So what you could do, get married at the church with the priest. Then arrange a different time for the judge to come and make it legal at one of the gazebo's.
                    Or, you can get married at Home with your priest and then go to DR and do a symbloic wedding (cheaper)
                    PM Sent...

                    Thanks,

                    -Chris

                    #460 CherryBomb

                    CherryBomb
                    • Newbie
                    • 64 posts

                      Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

                      Hi Gooner

                      You can definitely have a reception on the beach. It will cost you $9/USD per guest for a private bartender for 3 hours. Also you will have to pay for a DJ. Unless you want dinner on the beach as well (which is $50/guest) that's the cost.
                      Isy_beau, I know the feeling! My FI is so non-chalant about the whole wedding thing! I've been trying to get him to sit down with me to confirm our Honeymoon resort and it's impossible. I might just pick it on my own and say "too bad so sad!" haha He has no idea what he wants to wear at our wedding or what the guys should wear. When I have gotten frustrated with him he said that I'm supposed to plan it cause girls love this stuff hahahaha




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users