Photo

El Dorado Royale

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
  • 259 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 06:54 PM

Has anyone gotten married at the Dorado Royale? I'm thinking of getting married there but would like some feedback..... C

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 December 2006 - 08:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sanchez0014
    Has anyone gotten married at the Dorado Royale? I'm thinking of getting married there but would like some feedback..... C
    it is a pretty fantastic place to get married...i have a few clients going there in January for a wedding site visit and february for a vacation...there are a few reviews on here...let me know if you need help finding them.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:59 PM

I'm pretty sure we have a couple brides on this forum that are planning a wedding at the EDR. I'm so biased when it comes to this resort. I havent even been there but from everything I have seen and read about the resort I am 100% in love with the place!

Here are a couple of my favorite links on this forum to get you started but really all you have to do is go to the search bar at the top of the page and type in El Dorado Royale and you will get a ton of threads and posts on it.

Pictures
      http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1716

2007 Price Quotes
      http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1712

Wedding slide show at the resort
      http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1346

Genereal hotel info and amenities
      http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1243
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#4 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:27 PM

congrats on your upcoming marriage! im a photographer and shot a wedding there this year and am going back for another one next year. its a nice place but pictures speak louder than words -

heres a link to their wedding pics on my blog - Leigh Miller Photography

and their day after shoot - Leigh Miller Photography

hope that helps. later today i will come back and post a link to their album.

good luck with the planning - leigh

#5 SarahMc

SarahMc
        • 146 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:08 AM

I stayed at the El Dorado Royale a few years ago, just for a vacation. I didn't see any weddings, but if you have questions in general about the resort, I'd be happy to give feedback if I can.

Sarah
          Sarah & James
          Dreams Los Cabos
          June 28, 2007

#6 gtdarbs

gtdarbs
          • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:02 AM

Hi! I'm getting married there in June! I visited in Sept. and loved it!

So far I've been impressed - good rates, beautiful location, timely responses from the wedding coordinator, several ceremony location options!

What sort of questions do you have?

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 11:48 AM

We're going to go there for our honeymoon, we are getting married in cancun. I probably would have chosen EDR for my wedding if we didn't have our daughter coming. I've heard nothing but great things about it and I can't wait to go there and see for myself!

#8 weez

weez
              • 151 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:08 PM

Hi! We are getting married at the EDR in March, I have never been to the resort but have heard nothing but good things so far. Our wedding coordinator (Faith) has been really responsive and helpful and am really happy thus far! Good luck and please ask any questions you think I can help with.
                -lou

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:20 PM

This place is supposed to be fabulous. I have never been there but I highly recommed it based on all the rants and raves I hear about it.

-Glenda

#10 Ameebs

Ameebs
                  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:39 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm getting married at the EDR on July 12th!

So far, trip advisor has been my best resource for general information about the resort. The wedding coordinator Faith is also really helpful and she was happy to answer any questions I had (even prior to us booking a date and travel).

I think Lomas Travel is the company that takes care of all the weddings etc. down there. I've found some information there as well regarding packages, extras, fees, photography etc etc. They have a website, I just can't remember what it is right now...google Lomas travel and you should find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users