Gift for Wedding Coordinator

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

I'm giving ours an OOT bag and a cash tip based on her service leading up to our DW and on our DW day.

#22 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:05 PM

i gave my coordinator a necklace and earrings....she really appreciated it. :)

#23 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:22 PM

We gave our WCs each a $100 Suzanne Morel gift certificate. We also gave Maye some liquid ginko baloba bc she mentioned how she can't get it in MX while we were on our site visit.

#24 Opice34

Opice34
        • 414 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:40 PM

15-20%?!?! That'd be several thousand dollars!!! And I believe 15% tip is included anyway. I guess I should see if the WC gets any of that.

#25 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
          • 110 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:13 PM

I like the $50-$100 plus a gift. I'm thinking that I'll give the gift when we first meet to go over plans (and have her be in a helpful mood) and then give the cash tip after all the festivities.

#26 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
              I like the $50-$100 plus a gift. I'm thinking that I'll give the gift when we first meet to go over plans (and have her be in a helpful mood) and then give the cash tip after all the festivities.
              That's a good idea!!! :)

#27 Maggie&Darryl08

Maggie&Darryl08
              • 55 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:01 PM

Wow, thanks everyone...good suggestions. Our WC has 3 kids so I was thinking of getting something age appropriate for them from ToysRUs as well. Although I don't want to be too forward and invade personal space.......

#28 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
                  That sounds pretty good! Think I'll probably do the same thing. But as everyone said, do you think tips should be given to the photographer & the minister? Or just Chandlyn? I'm thinking it will depend on the quality of work that the photographer does & how satisfied I am with him after I see the pics.

#29 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 04:31 PM

Does anyone else hear cha-ching cha-ching cha-ching in their sleep?!!? Lordy this wedding is adding up fast! I think I will get a gift for the WC but I'm not so sure about all the cash tips. The photogragher especially b/c his price list is already outrageous. I know pics are expensive, but when you pay that kind of money here you get a whole lot more in the package.
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#30 2bmosley

2bmosley
                    • 61 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:35 AM

thanks for the info. i am so caught up in everything else, that i forgot about tipping. has anyone composed a tip list? if so let me know please. the last thing i want is to be a rude ignorant "foreigner".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users