Photo

My Boarding Pass Invites

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#71 Kryztan

Kryztan
  • 743 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:32 PM

o I love them! I really want to make these as my invites, but I dont even know where to start!!!
    I think that I'm going to try checking out your template....Thanks a bunch!

#72 PJ8108

PJ8108
    • 80 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:37 PM

Is that papyrus font where you have the word "Details"? I have been trying to find that font. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

#73 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kryztan
        o I love them! I really want to make these as my invites, but I dont even know where to start!!!
        I think that I'm going to try checking out your template....Thanks a bunch!
        Start designing them first. Decide what you want to put on them. Play with the template!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PJ8108
        Is that papyrus font where you have the word "Details"? I have been trying to find that font. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
        I have no clue where I got that font from. Let me go home and check on my computer. I will PM you the info. I did get the rest of the fonts from Lorie at Index of /privateimages/theknot/boardingpass
        Check to see if one of those fonts are similar. I hear that there is a font called nuptials thats the same. If I have it I will email it to you!!!

#74 barrow

barrow
        • 121 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:31 PM

Thank you so much for posting the template. It really helped. It gave me great ideas. You did a wonderful as well. How long did it take you to finish this project?
          life is too short, live in the moments.

#75 momb

momb
          • 56 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

Thanks for all the tips! I am just now getting brave enough to start. Sara

#76 Taghan

Taghan
            • 239 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:29 AM

Yet another great example of boarding pass invites! You're were great!

#77 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
              • 401 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

I know this is an old thread, but I have been playing with a few different templates and I did save the fonts but they are still coming up as lines or the letter g. I really don't know what I am doing wrong. Any one help?
                Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#78 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
                • 455 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

I'm inspired!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users