Sign in to follow this  
starchild

OMG! There is a 'Cabo Adventures'

I don't know when this started, but Vallarta Adventures (the Las Caletas people) has a Cabo Adventures now!

They do weddings with dolphins by your side at the Cabo Dolphin Center! The company is highly recommended by many of us, and I am so excited for potential Cabo brides that this is now an option. Wow!

Look:

Cabo Adventure Weddings - Get Married in Cabo San Lucas Mexico

omg, thanks jamy! i have always wanted to swim with dolphins and we've been looking for fun stuff to do on our honeymoon since we're staying in cabo for wedding and honeymoon! i am definitely going to check more into this woot.gif

Ohhh I would love to see a wedding here. I've been trying to imagine what the Dolphin Center would look like. How exciting. I hope some of our future brides choose this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Ohhh I would love to see a wedding here. I've been trying to imagine what the Dolphin Center would look like. How exciting. I hope some of our future brides choose this.
This is a picture I took a few years ago of the marina (I took it from the Whale Watchers restaurant in the Finesterra resort). I believe the blue pool of water that you see towards the bottom is the dolphin center. Almost positive that's it.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...cabomarina.jpg

Oh wow - how cool is that! I'm interested in hearing more about it .... I hadn't thought of Nicole or Kelley heading there though, I wonder if one of them will.

Jamy - I just came across that yesterday when I was searching the Vallarta Adventures Site - I was going to post here - you totally beat me to it!!! I hope that someone gets married with Cabo Adventures - it would be so cool to see - and I bet they'd do such an awesome job!!!!!

Lindsay

That is so cool!!! I totally want to swim w/ dolphins too (haven't convinced FI yet).

I wonder if they have other special events like welcome dinner?? I just emailed them to see :)