Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#3891 jnitschke

jnitschke
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

In a cabana as I type :) they upgraded us to a casita for our entire stay!

Were you originally on the royale side for part of it?  If so, that's an awesome upgrade!

#3892 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

WOOHOO!!!!!! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3893 AllieH

AllieH
    • 2,014 posts
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

I would assume they'll keep working on it until your happy. BUT..on your wedding day, you may not have time to keep redoing it.

that said, it's not likely they'll remember exactly what they did for your trial in order to replicate it perfectly on the day of your wedding. one option - do trials here in the states, and take photos. when you find what you like, take that pic with you to Mexico.

Originally Posted by jnitschke 

Do you guys think it will be necessary to do a make up trial?  Did anyone else do make up at the spa.  Originally I wasn't going to have the spa do my make up, but after having my make up professionally done for my boudior photo shoot I am realizing that make up that reads well on camera is different than the make up I might do myself, so I'm having it done there.   But it's $50 for the trial, and I'm wondering if it will really be needed.  If they do the make up day of, and I don't like it will they redo it for me?

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

#3894 amanda50388

amanda50388
    • 153 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

You deserve that!!!! You will never want to leave!!! :)

#3895 amanda50388

amanda50388
      • 153 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by jnitschke 

Do you guys think it will be necessary to do a make up trial?  Did anyone else do make up at the spa.  Originally I wasn't going to have the spa do my make up, but after having my make up professionally done for my boudior photo shoot I am realizing that make up that reads well on camera is different than the make up I might do myself, so I'm having it done there.   But it's $50 for the trial, and I'm wondering if it will really be needed.  If they do the make up day of, and I don't like it will they redo it for me?

I never had a trail run. The day of the wedding she did a great job, all I did was show her a picture from pinterst and she did that and when I didn't like my eyes on how she did it, she fixed it right away. I hope this helps. :)

#3896 mstigger

mstigger
        • 239 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

Awesome!!! Have lots of fun in the sun

#3897 riz157

riz157
          • 47 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

I did the hair and makeup trial and I thought it was worth it. I loved what they did to begin with and I was at ease going into the wedding day.

#3898 mexicobride2014

mexicobride2014
            • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:47 AM

Hi, I have just recieved confirmation of my wedding date from Claudia by email, She has given me some options for the ceremony - Gazebo Casitas, D´Italia Casitas Gazebo or Presidential gazebo, does anyone have any pictures of these? or location on a map? She did send me some but I don't know what picture goes with what location. Thank you :)

#3899 AllieH

AllieH
              • 2,014 posts
              • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

hi there!

if you check out the official EDR/EDCR thread (link in my signature) there are links to photos of all of the ceremony sites.

how many guests are you anticipating?

Originally Posted by mexicobride2014 

Hi, I have just recieved confirmation of my wedding date from Claudia by email, She has given me some options for the ceremony - Gazebo Casitas, D´Italia Casitas Gazebo or Presidential gazebo, does anyone have any pictures of these? or location on a map? She did send me some but I don't know what picture goes with what location. Thank you :)

#3900 mstigger

mstigger
              • 239 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

I just got married at EDR on April 21st and we got married at the D'Italia Casitas Gazebo. Here's a picture of our set up....we only had 14 guests, so this location was perfect for us, as it was a small intimate location right on the water. Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter