Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#171 shannon

shannon
  • 772 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:22 PM

YAH!! How much fun!! :)

#172 ctpetch

ctpetch
    • 130 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:41 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Millie & George
      I'm happy also for people to sneak a few peeks, I certainly will be if you lovely brides do not mind!

Ctpetch - I am bringing 30 people with us from the UK, so should be fun, how about you??

Has anyone had any thoughts on what music to walk down the isle to? I'm confused again!!

Me xx
      You can bring music-CD I found a cd that is all love songs and piano music that I'm having them play. So far we have 10 coming and possible up to 10 more. You should have a great time with 30 people. I don't doubt we will all have fun even if its just 2 going. This place is suppose to be amazing. So hopefully we will see you there. I'm sure at one of the bars.

My wedding will be on the 29th you may be gone by then if not you can come by our ceremony too. I don't mind either.

#173 ctpetch

ctpetch
      • 130 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:45 AM

I'm down to two photographers. Need all the brides input on my 2 choices Cancun studios or Jorge from Wedding Paradiseco. Both were recommended from the site from another bride. They both are available. Let me know your thoughts. Doesn't sound like too many are going with the onsite photographer. Is anyone?

#174 Millie & George

Millie & George
        • 49 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:11 AM

Hello

Okay before we all go, lets set up a date and a time to meet up and then we will definately not miss each other!

I'll treat you all to a glass of sparkling wine, lol!! and I'll be the one in the corner all covered up, so I dont get strap marks!!!

CTpetch - Thank you for the invite, but I shall be leaving on the 27th unfortunately. With regards to photographer I opted for Vanessa Vargas and I simply chose her by just looking at her blog and compared to others, hope that helps.

Shannon - I arrive on the same day as you, so 2 very excited brides to be!! We should definately compare notes!

Anna x

#175 ctpetch

ctpetch
          • 130 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:23 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ctpetch
            Thanks Shannon I will try that & see how I do adding the TF- It's too bad we'll just miss you, wont be there until 5/24
            Thank you I got the ticker to post.

#176 shannon

shannon
            • 772 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:23 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ctpetch
              I'm down to two photographers. Need all the brides input on my 2 choices Cancun studios or Jorge from Wedding Paradiseco. Both were recommended from the site from another bride. They both are available. Let me know your thoughts. Doesn't sound like too many are going with the onsite photographer. Is anyone?
              I am going with Cancun studios- unfortunately I won't be much more help until after the wedding! :)-- So far they have been very responsive to my emails and seem to be organized and flexible..... Good luck with your decision!!!

#177 shannon

shannon
              • 772 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Millie & George
                Hello

Okay before we all go, lets set up a date and a time to meet up and then we will definately not miss each other!

I'll treat you all to a glass of sparkling wine, lol!! and I'll be the one in the corner all covered up, so I dont get strap marks!!!

CTpetch - Thank you for the invite, but I shall be leaving on the 27th unfortunately. With regards to photographer I opted for Vanessa Vargas and I simply chose her by just looking at her blog and compared to others, hope that helps.

Shannon - I arrive on the same day as you, so 2 very excited brides to be!! We should definately compare notes!

Anna x

Sounds like a plan!!!! That will be so much fun!!! :)

#178 Mandy

Mandy
                • 514 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:54 PM

Let me know when and where!

#179 Melba

Melba
                  • 132 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:26 PM

I'm there from May 7-14th. I think I might be only overlapping one day with someone?

Have you all sent out your invitations already? I haven't even finished mine but am going to try to this weekend and get them out asap.

#180 brandoo

brandoo
                    • 69 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:33 PM

I'm missing everyone! I'm there April 29th-May6th! Oh well. So, am I mistaken or isn't Cancun Studios the resort photographer?...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter