Photo

new riviera maya EDR wedding slideshow 5/22-leigh miller

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:01 AM

hey everyone! well i think ive finally recovered from whatever it was i had this past week - whether i got it in mexico or not is up for debate!

so i had a chance to finally post my latest riviera maya ss. so here you go - marie and jocelyns wonderful international wedding slideshow and blog post.

enjoy! hope it helps some of you who might be considering this resort. i know theres a lot of debate about EDR. my next DW will be our own anns!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:31 AM

Leigh, we all have high hopes that you will hurry back from Ann's wedding and post a few teasers pics, better yet post them all :-) You do such an amazing job, she is lucky to have you as her photographer.

BTW, D@MN you are a lucky women to stand in a room of guys with their shirts off, I don't know how you do it.. :-)

#3 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:49 AM

great pictures i wish I could afford to have you come to St thomas in the year 3007.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:23 AM

i love this slideshow - i feel like i was at the wedding, just peeking in. and i know i already told you this, leigh, but i love this girl's freckles!

wow - i'm next - YAY! get some rest, no getting sick for Caletas!

#5 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

Leigh this is a great slideshow! I can't wait for you to do ann's wedding!! I hope you are feeling better!!

#6 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

thanks everyone! and tammy when i got there they were in their undies - woohoo! haha! yes they were all very attractive. but im a professional and there to do a job! just an amazing couple.

ann i wont get sick. my tummy is all resistant now.

and im going to go ahead and say this. i promise i will get anns teaser pics up as soon as i can but i come back and have another wedding right away. so everyone - please be patient with me :) please!

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:45 AM

if you're going to have to photograph something - that's not a bad scene to shoot!

i love that you guys are going to do the harassing for me! but be nice, i want her to take her time and do a fabulous job! not that i have any doubt, but no showing up on leigh's doorstep and holding her hostage!

#8 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
                • 554 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:36 PM

Wow Leigh! Once again, amazing photography - I always love seeing your pictures!

#9 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akh
                    but no showing up on leigh's doorstep and holding her hostage!
                    Ummm I can't promise anything.. lol..

Leigh, next time you need a helper when guys are in their undies, give me a call I'll be there. Hey I'm not married yet, So it's still ok.. lol

#10 BayBug

BayBug
                    • 852 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:11 PM

Great slideshow! Great Pics!!!! You always do such a wonderful job!
                      Angie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter