Sign in to follow this  
leigh miller

new riviera maya EDR wedding slideshow 5/22-leigh miller

hey everyone! well i think ive finally recovered from whatever it was i had this past week - whether i got it in mexico or not is up for debate!

so i had a chance to finally post my latest riviera maya ss. so here you go - marie and jocelyns wonderful international wedding slideshow and blog post.

enjoy! hope it helps some of you who might be considering this resort. i know theres a lot of debate about EDR. my next DW will be our own anns!

Leigh, we all have high hopes that you will hurry back from Ann's wedding and post a few teasers pics, better yet post them all :-) You do such an amazing job, she is lucky to have you as her photographer.

BTW, D@MN you are a lucky women to stand in a room of guys with their shirts off, I don't know how you do it.. :-)

i love this slideshow - i feel like i was at the wedding, just peeking in. and i know i already told you this, leigh, but i love this girl's freckles!

wow - i'm next - YAY! get some rest, no getting sick for Caletas!

thanks everyone! and tammy when i got there they were in their undies - woohoo! haha! yes they were all very attractive. but im a professional and there to do a job! just an amazing couple.

ann i wont get sick. my tummy is all resistant now.

and im going to go ahead and say this. i promise i will get anns teaser pics up as soon as i can but i come back and have another wedding right away. so everyone - please be patient with me :) please!

if you're going to have to photograph something - that's not a bad scene to shoot!

i love that you guys are going to do the harassing for me! but be nice, i want her to take her time and do a fabulous job! not that i have any doubt, but no showing up on leigh's doorstep and holding her hostage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
but no showing up on leigh's doorstep and holding her hostage!
Ummm I can't promise anything.. lol..

Leigh, next time you need a helper when guys are in their undies, give me a call I'll be there. Hey I'm not married yet, So it's still ok.. lol bunny_4.gif