Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#441 ashrose

ashrose
  • 422 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

Jennifer,

I'm not sure if they will let you get married in the grass... somewhere around page 40 I posted 2 attachments for the ceremony and reception sites. If you are looking for something like that picture... Look in the reception sites PDF and look at the Terrace Tucan or the Terrace Venado.

Andrea (http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18071) posted in her review that she got married on the Tucan Terrace.

For what it is worth, I'd look in to it.

#442 ashrose

ashrose
    • 422 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:03 PM

I just need to post a GRRR. I'm frustrated. It's taken a week for Miami to respond to my questions... I left a voicemail today and sent another email but this time gave her a date to respond by (one week from today). GRRR.

Ok. I'm good now. It's the busy season.

#443 ntanzob

ntanzob
      • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cutierosie
        I am TOTALLY SCREWD!!!!!!!!!!! I want different flowers, different cakes... what can I do since i signed the contract for the deluxe package?

Screwed...no way! The deluxe package has many beautiful things! You may either want to change your expectations or let them know your expectations as soon as possible. The things they have to offer within all the packages are excellent - may not be exactly what "we" wanted, but none the less I have yet to see Moon Palace do anything that isn't the best. Have you been assigned a WC in Cancun yet? I wouldn't think so being that I only was assigned mine a month ago and my ceremony is in a month :o) You may want to start asking those questions about exactly what your choices are when it comes to the included package items and see what they can do. I know Pookie just ran into a little issue with the cake and photo package - maybe she can give you more insight. You have enough time Cutie to figure that part out and if you need to get a different package, then do it - you have a lot of options.

#444 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
        • 279 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ntanzob
          I know Pookie just ran into a little issue with the cake and photo package - maybe she can give you more insight. You have enough time Cutie to figure that part out and if you need to get a different package, then do it - you have a lot of options.
          Actually Pookie is yet to get into the cake fight, after reading the "what I would and wouldn't do again thread" (which i totally recommend you guys read, its so helpful), I decided that cake is not a battle I want to wage, I'll just get a single tier one, I'm still hoping I can do the design I want, but dont really care as long as its cute. I did have a problem with flowers, I wanted calla lillies and green orchids and that's not included, but after looking at their pictures and talking to my mom (AKA Flower Nazi), I decided that i would not mind getting white lillies and roses, so like Nicole said, I changed my perspective. Too bad my green orchid centerpieces will not match, but oh well, doubt anyone will even care. I'm at the point where we'll have an open bar, great food, beautiful scenery and a bunch of close friends and family, so I'm not stressing the small things (never thought I'd say something like this, I'm such a control freak normally).

The other option, is, as NIcole mentioned to me a while back, change your package to free package and add things, especially if you still have months to go, it might be worth it. Its just not something I want to deal with this late in the game. And I totall agree with Nicole, everything will be perfect regardless.
          Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#445 beebumble27

beebumble27
          • 89 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:05 AM

Hello All.....So we are going with Moon Palace.....wish me luck :)

#446 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:19 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by beebumble27
              WHooohooo! Good luck :) It'll be great!
              http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#447 KBMD12309

KBMD12309
              • 106 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beebumble27
                Good Choice! :) Good luck with your planning!

#448 KBMD12309

KBMD12309
                • 106 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:38 PM

I feel completely helpless. I feel like i cant plan anything because it is too far in advance but i know i have so much to do. I hate waiting on stuff this is the worst.

#449 mtomas5555

mtomas5555
                  • 156 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KBMD12309
                    I feel completely helpless. I feel like i cant plan anything because it is too far in advance but i know i have so much to do. I hate waiting on stuff this is the worst.
                    I promise you, it will go by so fast!! You won't even believe it!
                    I hope this forum helps you through it.

: )

#450 KBMD12309

KBMD12309
                    • 106 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mtomas5555
                      I promise you, it will go by so fast!! You won't even believe it!
                      I hope this forum helps you through it.

: )

Thanks :) Actually the forum makes me think about even more things that i have to take care of. I keep bringing it up to my fiance and hes threatened to take my lap top away haha. oopsies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter