Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#5141 kd1116

kd1116
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

hi ladies! does anyone have any pictures of the indoor ballroom or indoor private reception areas? I have been rewading through all your wonderful posts for days but cant seem to find any pics of the ballroom :) if anyone does or know where I can find pics please pass the info my way thanks! kdr7798@gmail.com

#5142 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
    • 233 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

hey everyone. just got back home. had my wedding on Sunday and it was AMAZING! ill put up my wedding review as soon as I get some pics.

#5143 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
      • Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:50 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  So glad to hear you had a fabulous wedding - can't wait to read your review...

Originally Posted by muitoquerida 

hey everyone. just got back home. had my wedding on Sunday and it was AMAZING! ill put up my wedding review as soon as I get some pics.

#5144 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
        • 233 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

picture of the wedding room at Dreams. I love the color theme. My colors were gold and blue and I wanted to change them when i saw this table. lol DSC01678.JPG

#5145 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
          • 233 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:39 PM

- For the rehearsel dinner we made reservations at Oceana for 3 tables of 7 people and didnt have to pay anything extra. After the dinner we met everyone at rendezvous bar. I wouldnt pay the extra for the rehearsel dinner. I also recommend Oceana. It is the best restaurant at the resort. " Catch of the Day" is delicious. Usually a whole snapper. So yummy. On the last day I ordered a side of Salmon. DELICIOUSDSC01625.JPG

#5146 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
            • 233 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:40 PM

P.S Reserve the table under different names. ; )

#5147 steph2011

steph2011
              • 82 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

Congratulations.  Glad you had a great time.  Looking forward to reading your review and seeing photos!

#5148 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
                • Banned
                • 630 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:54 PM

Can you explain how the restaurant reservation process works at Dreams?  I have been to a couple of different all-inclusives and their systems were different.  One opened reservations for that night at 8am and you had to physically go to the front desk to make the reservation.  Another there was no reservation process - you just showed up and put your name on a list.  I would love to not have to pay for a rehearsal dinner....

Originally Posted by muitoquerida 

- For the rehearsel dinner we made reservations at Oceana for 3 tables of 7 people and didnt have to pay anything extra. After the dinner we met everyone at rendezvous bar. I wouldnt pay the extra for the rehearsel dinner.  

#5149 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
                  • 233 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:24 PM

we put our name on the list and tanned on the lounge chairs till the tables were ready 40 minutes later. the 3 tables were pretty close together.

#5150 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
                    • 233 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:14 PM

Reception area and gazebo at night <3

DSC01364.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter