Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1061 loeloe92

loeloe92
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:59 PM

This may be a stupid question, but did you have your wedding music on a cd or ipod? where was it? i wasn't sure if there was someone hidden out of the way to cue and stop the music, or if it was IN the gazebo.

#1062 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:22 PM

we had our docking station w/ipod outside of the gazebo, my brother helped with it. Then he moved it to the terrace for us for the reception.

#1063 Carolena7

Carolena7
      • 785 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:29 PM

Jilly...congrats on becoming a TA btw......and I was just wondering how long it took for you to get your pictures...it's the 4th week since out wedding and haven't heard a thing. Citlalli said about 3-4 weeks or sooner and she would email me as soon as she sent them...I'm just getting extremly anxious!!! I want to see them already.

#1064 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

Thank you!

Well, I'm not sure if you remember, but Citlalli got sick and couldn't photograph our wedding (I still wonder how our pics would have turned out if I had her like I wanted )

So, the person that did come told us he'd bring them to us before we left mexico. And he did, he called us at El Dorado Royale on our honeymoon two days before we left and the met us and delivered our album, cds, and our dvd.

I think I remember Claudia telling me originally 2 weeks, but I think they've gotten a lot busier, so it might be longer now.

#1065 Carolena7

Carolena7
          • 785 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:41 PM

okay, thanks...I might just send her an email to see how they are coming along....like I said I am very anxious to see them. As i'm sure every bride is!! Thanks again.

#1066 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:43 PM

I'm sure you are, I would be too!

I would send her an email, just to check.

#1067 Carolena7

Carolena7
              • 785 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:48 PM

I just did that. :) Hopefully I will be getting them soon.

#1068 rockbride

rockbride
                • 42 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:06 AM

I read tripadvisor religiously and people lately seem to have a big problem with the cleanliness of the glasses from the pool bar? Is it really that bad? Should I be concerned?

Also, are guests staying in the pyramid allowed to use the tower beach?

What about the tower pool? Although not being able to use the pool would be understandable.

Silly questions, but does Dreams give you toothbrushes? I'm trying to figure out if I need to throw one in the OOT bags.

#1069 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

I didn't notice any problems with the glasses being clean.

I was staying in the tower but most of my guests were in the pyramid, but they came over to the tower pool one day. I don't think anyone really checks. The tower pool is much quieter, it was nice the day after the wedding when we were all hungover, lol!

I don't remember about toothbrushes, but I'm sure if you needed one they'd have them at the front desk.

#1070 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

I find it a little much to pay $255 for tulle on the gazebo, does anyone know if it is possible to bring your own to decorate the gazebo? I am going to guess not but just a thought my sis had.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter