• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,853 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

Claudia is my wedding cordinator at the Dreams in Cancun. I am sure that some of you have her too. When was the last time that you heard from her? I emailed her a question about two weeks ago and sent another email the other day and still have not heard from her. Have any of you had this problem lately?
    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

That does seem like awhile especially since you are about 5 months out. I would say on average it takes Daniela 1 week to get back to me. Now I know Daniela was out with a broken foot so maybe Claudia has been trying to do both of their jobs?

#3 Angel

Angel
      • 2,635 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

The last time I heard from Claudia was almost a month ago. I've sent several emails so she could update my info on my package so I could send my deposit, but nothing yet.

#4 Susan&Steve

Susan&Steve
        • 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:59 PM

Claudia is my coordinator as well. It took 5 days for her to get back with me to confirm she had received my signed contract and deposit. I am getting married in August. She usually gets back to me within 24 hours, so she must be really busy.

#5 Cali

Cali
          • 281 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

Claudia is my coordinator as well....I also email her about my contract about 2 weeks ago and finally she emailed me back last friday....

#6 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
            • 305 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

Daniella is/was my WC. I received an email from her at the end of April re my contract. I responded to her and asked her to get back to me but I have not heard from her since. But this seems to be the norm with WC at Dreams.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,655 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:44 PM

right now my turn around with daniella or claudia is about 3 days...they are super swamped right now. May & June are very busy DW months in mexico....i think i have like 19 or 20 weddings coming up.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 JODEY

JODEY
              • 344 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:27 AM

Hi Girlies,

Just incase you didn't know, I had an email from Daniella the other day appologising for the late responce, she had broken foot @ the hotel and been off for a while ! I think she is back @ work now but we just need to have a little patience.

Also Tammy or anyone else that may know.... Daniella has informed me that I DO NOT need to get out birth cirtifcated appostled before arrival ( as it says on the website for a legal ceramony ) and that they will do that on arrival Does any one know if this is correct ? I am slightly unsure, I would hate to get there and we had our wires crossed !! Thanks for your help

#9 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JODEY
                  Hi Girlies,

Just incase you didn't know, I had an email from Daniella the other day appologising for the late responce, she had broken foot @ the hotel and been off for a while ! I think she is back @ work now but we just need to have a little patience.

Also Tammy or anyone else that may know.... Daniella has informed me that I DO NOT need to get out birth cirtifcated appostled before arrival ( as it says on the website for a legal ceramony ) and that they will do that on arrival Does any one know if this is correct ? I am slightly unsure, I would hate to get there and we had our wires crossed !! Thanks for your help
                  I'd get it done here and then at least you know its done and you are safe. Better safe and than sorry

And its been 6 weeks since I heard from Claudia - deposits are due to be paid on the 15th June and I've heard nothing lol

#10 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
                  • 153 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:10 PM

i would also like to get in touch with a WC at dreams... can anyone please share cludia's email with me? i get my emails bounced back from weddingassistant@dreamscancun.com.mx.

(I have also left her phone messages, but from what it sounds like they are very busy)

THANKS!

I am getting nervous about locking in a date now... it sounds like most dates are taken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter