Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#9921 Shunzik

Shunzik
  • Site Supporter
  • 65 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 3, 2014
  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

I can't wait to hear about it! I just started planning but I know I'll learn a lot from everyones reviews!

#9922 kirab22

kirab22
  • Site Supporter
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

If you have a guest from across the street at The Gran what is the guest pass fee for the wedding? Is it the $149 dollars? I'd like to offer a more inexpensive resort option to my guests!

#9923 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
    • Site Supporter
    • 88 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

The day pass is $100 for those at Gran Porto. But you are allowed four guests to come in 3 hours early from a sister resort at no charge as long as they are adults for the ceremony. Children can only come in 30 min before. This is what we did. We had guests at the gran Porto and if we wanted to spend additional time with them we went to their resort because Royal guests can go to any sister resort free of charge. Does that make sense?

#9924 kirab22

kirab22
      • Site Supporter
      • 52 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Perfect sense! Thank you! This will be a huge relief for guests that cannot afford The Royal price tag!.::)

#9925 marooon13

marooon13
        • 250 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
        • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hi ladies! I am working on my review but wanted to say that our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! You have nothing to worry about. The Royal has this art perfected. I am waiting to get my edits back from the photographer- photos in cancun- so I can show you what an amazing job they did! More to come soon :)

Also, I have some items that I am working on selling. If you don't have OOT bags yet, I have 20 left over that are specific to PDC. PM me if you're interested!

http://www.bestdesti...t-bags-for-sale

#9926 chrystal87

chrystal87
        • 32 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

Hello When I personally contacted the DJ he said he could not give me prices and I had to contact the Royal about prices. I am sure its another way for the resort to make money

#9927 Shunzik

Shunzik
          • Site Supporter
          • 65 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

Yeah, I found out it's more expensive booking the djs through the resort. You don't have to pay the outside vendor fee though!

#9928 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
          • Site Supporter
          • 88 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

Hi ladies! I am working on my review but wanted to say that our wedding was absolutely PERFECT! You have nothing to worry about. The Royal has this art perfected. I am waiting to get my edits back from the photographer- photos in cancun- so I can show you what an amazing job they did! More to come soon :) Also, I have some items that I am working on selling. If you don't have OOT bags yet, I have 20 left over that are specific to PDC. PM me if you're interested! http://www.bestdesti...t-bags-for-sale

Agreed! I have been back a week now I think? The Royal does a phenomenal job!! Review coming soon!!

#9929 kirab22

kirab22
            • Site Supporter
            • 52 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

I've seen on here that if you have a break in between events you are charged. What happens if you have the earlier ceremony? Like 2 pm?

#9930 Shunzik

Shunzik
              • Site Supporter
              • 65 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

My ceremony is at 1:30 so my cocktail hour starts at 3:00 and my dinner at 4:00 p.m. Unless you pay $400.00, you have to have each event continuously. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter