Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7361 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:28 PM

LMBO!!! Too funny!

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

LOL last night I remembered it was Jess's big day today and must have had that in my subconscious lol because I dreamt that we all watched the ceremony on webcam! Bahaha it was hilarious

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#7362 JHarris

JHarris
    • 236 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

LOL last night I remembered it was Jess's big day today and must have had that in my subconscious lol because I dreamt that we all watched the ceremony on webcam! Bahaha it was hilarious

That is so awesome!!! I hope it turned out amazing for her. She went through so much with that Mexicana fiasco.

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#7363 JHarris

JHarris
      • 236 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JHarris 

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JoZee84 

I was also told if they don't set anything up then you don't have to pay the vendor fee.  I am using him for everything for my wedding. 

Natalie- Welcome back! glad to hear everything was a hit! can't wait to see your review!

Ditto on that! As long as he doesn't setup anything - no charge. =) I love his work. JoZee - how much is he charging you for centerpieces? Are you putting them on the tables yourself? 

hey, I didn't get my bill yet, I'm putting them on the tables myself, or asking a brides maid to do it.  He said they will be ready to just be put on the tables.  I also LOVE his work!

really? that's so strange. he gave prices up front. Interesting....

#7364 JHarris

JHarris
        • 236 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by SarahE786 

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JHarris 

Ditto on that! As long as he doesn't setup anything - no charge. =) I love his work. JoZee - how much is he charging you for centerpieces? Are you putting them on the tables yourself? 

Does anyone know if this applies to the cake? Or for that matter, what are people's opinions on the cakes that the Royal does?

From what I've heard - the cakes are a huge hit and definitely go small. Alot of brides said they had tons of leftover cake. Let us know if your WC says anything about it. =)

#7365 risa1818

risa1818
          • 116 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:30 PM

Ladies, I have a dress but I bought it when I thought I was going to be having a wedding here in MA. Now that I am not, I just am not sure if I love it for Mexico...

Soooo..tomorrow I am trying on a dress that I found online at a bridal store near my house. Here is a link to it:

http://www.bridepowe...2/gd.aspx</wbr>

I really love the one shoulder look and hope it looks good on me!! Unfortunately, if I love it then I can not buy it right away because I definitely need to sell my dress first :(

We'll see how it goes!!

The Manchebo Beach Resort, Aruba - June 11, 2011

#7366 msglave

msglave
            • 933 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:51 AM

November/December brides, are you ladies doing planning threads?

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
              Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
              www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#7367 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by msglave 

November/December brides, are you ladies doing planning threads?

Maybe....if I can gather the enthusiasm to do it lol  ....work is beating me down. I have to go in at 5 am Monday -  6pm ....not looking forward to that. BUT Wed is my last day :-)

#7368 bride2bdebbie

bride2bdebbie
                • 113 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

Congratulations Natalie!!!!! You looked amazing:) Thanks for the wonderful review!

Originally Posted by Natalie79 

Thanks Ladies!!  I'm so jealous of everyone who has weddings coming up, hehe.  I want to go back already!

Debbie & Mark were married at The Royal Playa Del Carmen ~ 20.11.2011

#7369 bride2bdebbie

bride2bdebbie
                  • 113 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hi Risa, I think this dress is beautiful... I'm a huge fan of the one shoulder. I'm sure whatever dress you choose will look amazing!! Good luck:)

Originally Posted by risa1818 

Ladies, I have a dress but I bought it when I thought I was going to be having a wedding here in MA. Now that I am not, I just am not sure if I love it for Mexico...

Soooo..tomorrow I am trying on a dress that I found online at a bridal store near my house. Here is a link to it:

http://www.bridepowe...2/gd.aspx</wbr>

I really love the one shoulder look and hope it looks good on me!! Unfortunately, if I love it then I can not buy it right away because I definitely need to sell my dress first :(

We'll see how it goes!!

Debbie & Mark were married at The Royal Playa Del Carmen ~ 20.11.2011

#7370 JoZee84

JoZee84
                    • 157 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

AHHH JES, your now a MRS!!! Congratulations I'm sure everything went awesome! Can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it!

Lisa- That's too funny that you thought you saw it on web cam! LMFAO

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter