Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4851 duprk452

duprk452
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:46 PM

Hi ladies.. found this website for those of you who are thinking of ordering bubba kegs.. you can get 25-30% off of bulk orders.

Get Your Bubba Keg

Newsletter Signup
    http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4852 duprk452

duprk452
    • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:53 PM

Actually sorry you can get up to 45% off depending on the amount of bubba kegs you order.
      http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4853 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Thanks Duprk!!! thats awesome I have been looking all over for these at a good price.

Question ladies - I am getting white paper paddle fans for the ceremony. I am so torn in getting one for every peson because I know the guys won't care/want one lol what do you guys think of getting one for every other chair? has anyone done this?
        The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4854 duprk452

duprk452
        • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jesmcan
          Thanks Duprk!!! thats awesome I have been looking all over for these at a good price.

Question ladies - I am getting white paper paddle fans for the ceremony. I am so torn in getting one for every peson because I know the guys won't care/want one lol what do you guys think of getting one for every other chair? has anyone done this?
          No problem. Glad I could help :)

#4855 duprk452

duprk452
          • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

Any of the ladies that have recently been married there, have you seen the wicker fans? I wants to do these as favors. If so, where can you get them and for about how much?

I was thinking the same thing, because I know that some of the guys coming with us will not be worried with them or the maracas, but I still feel weird not getting one for everyone.. Any other ideas like this would be welcomed. We aren't getting DJ Ivan, so we are looking for any way to liven up the crowd, but if I know my friends well enough, I won't need much to do this. lol

#4856 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
            • 712 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by duprk452
              Any of the ladies that have recently been married there, have you seen the wicker fans? I wants to do these as favors. If so, where can you get them and for about how much?

I was thinking the same thing, because I know that some of the guys coming with us will not be worried with them or the maracas, but I still feel weird not getting one for everyone.. Any other ideas like this would be welcomed. We aren't getting DJ Ivan, so we are looking for any way to liven up the crowd, but if I know my friends well enough, I won't need much to do this. lol

Have you checked oriental trading company? Some of their stuff is cheesy, but some of it's good

#4857 jesmcan

jesmcan
              • 1,091 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:24 PM

Duprk Lisa is right check out the oriental trading company, Refreshing Fans

so far from what I have seen they have the best prices
                The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4858 duprk452

duprk452
                • 162 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:10 PM

Quote:

Thanks ladies! These are definitely good prices.. I was hoping to get them while we were there to save on luggage, but now I'm seriously weighing my options..

#4859 smckinney22

smckinney22
                  • 185 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:52 PM

Quote:

Just a heads up on the fans made out of raffia. I ordered 2 dozen but when they came in they were multiple sizes. After making piles by comparing sizes (and going a little bridezilla momentarily) we figured out there were roughly 3 different sizes. I didn't care so much as long as I at least had enough of the same size so they didn't look funny on the back of the chairs.

Long story short I called Oriental Trading and they said they'd send me another shipment of 2 dozen fans since they were so different in sizes. I didn't have to pay for the 2nd order and they let me keep the 1st order at no charge for my troubles!

Now that we have more people going to the wedding than I originally thought I think I may end up just using all of them LOL But I got 4 doz. for $20

Also, Lynnie your dress was so beautiful! Perfect for a destination wedding!

#4860 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
                    • 233 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by duprk452
                      Thanks ladies! These are definitely good prices.. I was hoping to get them while we were there to save on luggage, but now I'm seriously weighing my options..
                      I bought mine from there and they are so light that it won't affect your luggage weight. I didn't see any down there so I would buy them here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter