Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#1791 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jesmcan
    It is open bar and I even got them to make us a specialty drink :) we are servig margaritas in a coconut. For the place cards I am using cocktiail umbrellas and sticking them in the coconut. My mom is attaching ribbons onto the umbrellas and writing everyone name and table in caligraphy.

Sorry I was so excited about doing this I had to go into detail lol :)
    What a great idea!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#1792 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jesmcan
      It is open bar and I even got them to make us a specialty drink :) we are servig margaritas in a coconut. For the place cards I am using cocktiail umbrellas and sticking them in the coconut. My mom is attaching ribbons onto the umbrellas and writing everyone name and table in caligraphy.

Sorry I was so excited about doing this I had to go into detail lol :)
      real or fake coconuts?

#1793 kimmy44

kimmy44
      • 53 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Pattie
        Hi!

I am getting married in PDC next June. Originally I was going to do both civil and catholic but just decided to do the catholic one and get my marriage certificate in my CT to avoid all the translation paperwork. But here is the information my wedding coordinator gave me:

PAPER WORK: for civil legal ceremonies your wedding coordinator would give you paper work to fill out which is basically information for you and your fiance and witnesses (relatives can be witnesses and they need to be over 1. You have to notarize your long version of your birth certificates (with a notary) and get them translated by a Mexican consulate plus photocopies of the 1st 2 pages of your 6 passports (you 2 plus the 4 witnesses) and of the tourist cards (that you get entering Mexico.

Hope his helps.
        What the ? So confused, can someone help? I understood that if you hadn't been married before then all you needed was your passports, witnesses and tourist card, NO notarization. Does anyone know?

#1794 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kimmy44
          What the ? So confused, can someone help? I understood that if you hadn't been married before then all you needed was your passports, witnesses and tourist card, NO notarization. Does anyone know?
          that is right...that is what my wedding coordinator told me. Only people who were married before or widowed would need all that information.

#1795 kimmy44

kimmy44
          • 53 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

As for the 3 day guest pass thing, I asked Angie from Condoworld about it and she said she'd never heard of it? Did you all hear that from your WC or the hotel? I really hope I can get those for some of my guests! Are you all talking to an actual WC at The Royal or condoworld still? I asked Angie to transfer me over to my WC and she said I only get to start delaing with her a month before my wedding

#1796 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
            • 3,347 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
              As for the 3 day guest pass thing, I asked Angie from Condoworld about it and she said she'd never heard of it? Did you all hear that from your WC or the hotel? I really hope I can get those for some of my guests! Are you all talking to an actual WC at The Royal or condoworld still? I asked Angie to transfer me over to my WC and she said I only get to start delaing with her a month before my wedding
              Kimmy that is total BS! I started with Angie and my TA and I wanted to choke her so my TA called Zulma directly and I have been working with her ever since! ANd that was 15 months before my wedding! So don't listen to her!
              ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#1797 boolo318

boolo318
              • 28 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                that is right...that is what my wedding coordinator told me. Only people who were married before or widowed would need all that information.

I was told the same thing, ladies! No notarization or any of that good stuff if you haven't been married before!!

#1798 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:29 PM

Quote:
                  I'm talking to the WC at condoworld...i asked her about 3 day guest pass thing and she said as long they're still promoting it then it will be available. I guess they all need to be on the same page! Ha.

#1799 jesmcan

jesmcan
                  • 1,091 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    real or fake coconuts?
                    I am using real coconuts :)
                    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#1800 boolo318

boolo318
                    • 28 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:35 PM

Ladies -

I am doing the Ultimate Luxury package because I have about 100 guests. With this comes 3 hours of live music (Mexican Trio, Mariachi, and Live band)...then the last hour is with your own music. Is anyone else having this? Have you heard if these bands are good?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter