Photo

Another Tulum Bride!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:45 PM

haha i just left a long post in another forum about how much i loved the dreams at tulum. you are going to love it. if you want to see the photos from the gallery PM me and ill send you the private link. walk south along the beach about a half mile and you will come to this gorgeous bend and desolate beach where i shot the picture below.

#12 chibi411

chibi411
    • 234 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:14 PM

I'm set for June 4th!! So we're totally going to BFFs! how's your planning going?

#13 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:12 PM

Welcome Olive to the forum!

#14 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:02 AM

Welcome, and congratulations!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#15 LisaG

LisaG
        • VIP Member
        • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jean-marcus
          haha i just left a long post in another forum about how much i loved the dreams at tulum. you are going to love it. if you want to see the photos from the gallery PM me and ill send you the private link. walk south along the beach about a half mile and you will come to this gorgeous bend and desolate beach where i shot the picture below.
          Hey Jean-Marcus - - Was the pic taken over by the big sink whole with all the water bubbling out of it? It was really cool over in that area.

#16 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LisaG
            Hey Jean-Marcus - - Was the pic taken over by the big sink whole with all the water bubbling out of it? It was really cool over in that area.
            no . i never saw that... would be cool though to shoot there. ill have to look for next time. that TTD shoot was done just like a half mile down the beach from the dreams resort. the beach was completely trashed in between but then we got to this area where there used to be a hotel or is going to be one and it was soooo nice there and no one around at all for us to worry about. it was awesome

#17 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:48 PM

When you're looking at the ocean, was the area to the left or right? Sorry, not good with north and south...lol!

#18 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:55 PM

if you are facing the ocean you go right and walk past the resort and past all the debris and you get to some old shacks and like an abandoned resort and the beach curves out like a litlte bend and there is no one there at all. so glad i found it

#19 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

It really is a great pic! We only went to the left if you're facing the ocean. That was where the sink hole was. Go over there next time you're there. It's WAY coll!

#20 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:24 PM

well talking with a bride now about tulum so hopefully ill get a chance to in april to see the sink hole. ill make sure they coulpe dont get to close haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users