Sign in to follow this  
Olive

Another Tulum Bride!

haha i just left a long post in another forum about how much i loved the dreams at tulum. you are going to love it. if you want to see the photos from the gallery PM me and ill send you the private link. walk south along the beach about a half mile and you will come to this gorgeous bend and desolate beach where i shot the picture below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
haha i just left a long post in another forum about how much i loved the dreams at tulum. you are going to love it. if you want to see the photos from the gallery PM me and ill send you the private link. walk south along the beach about a half mile and you will come to this gorgeous bend and desolate beach where i shot the picture below.
Hey Jean-Marcus - - Was the pic taken over by the big sink whole with all the water bubbling out of it? It was really cool over in that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
Hey Jean-Marcus - - Was the pic taken over by the big sink whole with all the water bubbling out of it? It was really cool over in that area.
no . i never saw that... would be cool though to shoot there. ill have to look for next time. that TTD shoot was done just like a half mile down the beach from the dreams resort. the beach was completely trashed in between but then we got to this area where there used to be a hotel or is going to be one and it was soooo nice there and no one around at all for us to worry about. it was awesome

if you are facing the ocean you go right and walk past the resort and past all the debris and you get to some old shacks and like an abandoned resort and the beach curves out like a litlte bend and there is no one there at all. so glad i found it

It really is a great pic! We only went to the left if you're facing the ocean. That was where the sink hole was. Go over there next time you're there. It's WAY coll!