• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:24 PM

omg, yesterdays episode was too funny. These girls are so full of drama.

How funny was it when Aubry "sacrficed herself" so Kristy Joe could stay and then she was going home anyway, what a drama queen. She probaly watched the episode at home and felt like an ass.

#12 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:30 PM

I just love how trashy they all are...although thinking about it so is he. Love their attempts at the burlesque dancing. Yikes!

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:32 PM

he really does disgust me... ewww, but I am so addicted to the show

#14 chibi411

chibi411
        • 234 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:48 PM

i know that was hillarious!! she was crying pointing to krista and saying all this crazy stuff!! then he pulls out krista's card. i think aubry knew it was her leaving.
          we watch every weekend with another couple, we call it rock night and its usually our cheat (diet) night as well. we asked them to be in our wedding after the season premiere. we had VIP passes made out and handed it to them

#15 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MsShelley
            omg, yesterdays episode was too funny. These girls are so full of drama.

How funny was it when Aubry "sacrficed herself" so Kristy Joe could stay and then she was going home anyway, what a drama queen. She probaly watched the episode at home and felt like an ass.

i know! i felt like an ass for her! i didn't mind aubry, but kinda glad she's gone because i can't tell her, amber(?) and daisy apart.

i'm surprised he just didn't hook up wth heather from season 1 if he's supposedly looking for love. i think they are pretty much soulmates.

flavor of love i think starts tonight too!!!

#16 chibi411

chibi411
            • 234 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:45 PM

Flavor flav!!!

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:52 PM

i love this show...megan is such a bore personality wise but has a smokin body.

the girl that got the boot last night was crazy and a wet blanket.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:28 PM

Does anyone know why this wasn't on last night? I was so confused when celebrity rehab was on instead. Did I miss something?

#19 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

i know. i was so looking forward to it and it wasn't on. i have no idea why. hopefully next week!

#20 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:40 PM

I just thought it was so weird how it wasn't on. Hmmmm...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users