Photo

Anybody belong to Curves?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
  • 933 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:14 PM

I have been thinking about joining Curves. I wanted to hear from anyone who belongs. Do you like it? Do you see results? Do you recommend it? Thanks so much! I am doing slim-fast right now and it is working but I want to be tone! Thanks! Amanda
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#2 Carrie-Dreams DR

Carrie-Dreams DR
    • 49 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by albrosious
      I have been thinking about joining Curves. I wanted to hear from anyone who belongs. Do you like it? Do you see results? Do you recommend it? Thanks so much! I am doing slim-fast right now and it is working but I want to be tone! Thanks! Amanda
      I re-joined again too...the first time around I lost 31lbs, and kept it off until of course I got pregnant...so I am a huge advocate for Curves!! My only suggestion is to go 4/5 times per week, 3 times is good only to maintain.

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:43 PM

I did curves about 5 years ago. It really worked well for me then, and I did it with a friend. I honestly didn't have that much to lose at that time, but I lost 10 pounds, like 12 or so inches, and really toned up a ton. I just don't have time for it right now, but I definitely would recommend it. And I agree with the 5 times a week thing. I used to go every day, and also did Tae-bo twice a week at home.

#4 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:45 PM

I haven't gone but I'm interested too - one of my girlfriends just joined and she absolutely loves it!

#5 fogdog

fogdog
          • 170 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:05 PM

Not Curves, but 24 hr. Fit-Lite, which I understand is very similar. I love the concept but would be out of my mind with boredom if I did it 5x/week - don't know how you all did it!!
            Bridget and Brian
            Los Cabos 11/17/07

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:07 PM

I used to belong to curves 2 years ago, it was fun and motivating, and yes results came but slowed down after about a year, and then I had to join a regular gym to get more of a workout.

#7 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:58 PM

I just joined Curves yesterday! So proud of myself for finally joining! Anyone else recently join?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users