Jamaica- Riu Ocho Rios Jan, 2009

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 melwru

• 207 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:48 AM

Hi Everyone. My name is Melanie, I am from Canada, and I am so excited about joining this forum. My fiancee and I are planning a destination wedding at Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica for Jan 2009. I am so excited. We are taking a small group with us(adults and kids)and because we want something simple and relaxed we are thinking of taking advantage of the "Free Wedding" at the Riu If anyone has any advice for me about this wedding package or if anyone has been married there I would love if you would share some wedding pics with me. My E-mail address is m3w@sasktel.net.
    Thanks so much!
    (future Mrs. Wood)

#2 Spazz

• VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:43 PM

to the forum, Melanie! I am getting married at the Riu Ocho Rios in a few months. Check out the "Jamaica" section of the forum, you will find so much info and a lot of pics. Happy planning!!!

#3 IrieBride08

• 716 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:07 PM

and happy planning!!

#4 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

Congrats! And welcome... there are a lot of ROR brides on here so you should be able to find tons of info! Take a look in the Jamaica section for different information on the resort, wedding options and for some great pics and reviews!

I'm a January 09 ROR bride as well... hopefully the first week! When are you going?

#5 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:05 PM

to the forum!

#6 melwru

• 207 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:22 PM

We are planning on being there Jan.11- Jan 18, 2009. I think we will book our wedding for the 14th or 15th which ever is available and 48 hours after our arrival(I dont think they count Sundays)

#7 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:31 PM

welcome to the forum

#8 shannon

• 772 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:40 PM

Can't help you out w/ resort- but I'm sure you'll find tons of info on the site-- welcome!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users