Photo

Barefoot Sandals Anyone??

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:28 PM

For any of you little Martha Stewarts you can make them like this..
    BFS2

My sister & I were going to try but weren't feeling creative enough so we scratched the idea but they look easy enough!

#12 Bride010101

Bride010101
    • 1,547 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:56 PM

These are so cute! I love the idea as I was thinking about going barefoot. Has anyone wore them before? Do they catch on the bottom of the dress at all? They seem smooth so they shouldn't... but just curious.

#13 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
      • Banned
      • 381 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:30 PM

I keep looking at these too. BUT I have HUGE feet (size 11 or 12) and they would cost more for the larger size. I just can't justify spending the money on them.... But I do really like them!

#14 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:34 PM

Gorgeous!!

My Mom and Dad are moving to their retirement beach home, so cleaning out the house. Mom used to be a belly dancer. lol.

Well, she has these similar barefoot sandals that are handmade with these beautiful different colored bright beads.

I am going to try to post pics, but they are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Not as formal and elegant as the ones available today, but definitely funky and nostaglic.

#15 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
          • Banned
          • 381 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by foxytv
            Gorgeous!!

My Mom and Dad are moving to their retirement beach home, so cleaning out the house. Mom used to be a belly dancer. lol.

Well, she has these similar barefoot sandals that are handmade with these beautiful different colored bright beads.

I am going to try to post pics, but they are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Not as formal and elegant as the ones available today, but definitely funky and nostaglic.
            How funny Tami! My mom took belly dancing classes at some point in her life too - it cracks me up to think of it!

#16 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:06 PM

I was going to buy these, but the ones I loved were from Beach Bride Jewelry - Beautiful finishing touches for your wedding in the sand and they were way too expensive. I decided to scratch the idea and just go barefoot and then have nice shoes for the wedding. They are gorgeous though!

#17 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:28 PM

I got mine from eBay as well, they have a good variety

#18 newfiebride

newfiebride
                • 196 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:30 PM

I want to get some too for me and the BM's for the ceremony. but I need to get them REALLY cheap...funds gettin' pretty low, lol!!

#19 TammyDez

TammyDez
                  • 146 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:44 PM

I was going to make mine. I make jewelry and the material cost is cheep if you have the time. But for $10 on ebay I may reconsider. Thanks for the instructions!

#20 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
                    • 298 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:51 AM

I am going to purchase them from ebay. They are pretty affordable and look really cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users