Photo

We're Ordering Pashminas!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 nylalany

nylalany
  • 625 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:38 AM

Please let me know what time tomorrow you are ordering so I can get my exact order in in the morning - I'm trying to pick 2 or 3 of my 4 colors and I'm going to order 66 in total I believe.

#52 nylalany

nylalany
    • 625 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:39 AM

Please let me know what time tomorrow you are ordering so I can get my exact order in in the morning - I'm trying to pick 2 or 3 of my 4 colors and I'm going to order 66 in total I believe.

#53 nylalany

nylalany
      • 625 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:46 AM

#54 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 05:07 AM

Please count me out...I have decided against ordering these.

For the record though, I think it's wonderful that you gals are initiating and handling the ordering of these for everyone!!! :)

#55 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:04 AM

I don't know what we're doing.... count me out this round! darnit!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#56 nylalany

nylalany
            • 625 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:50 PM

Ok, I've decided:
              May 4, 2008 nylalany 33 Aqua IS00AQ 33 Dark Brown IS00DBR

#57 jaychristensen

jaychristensen
              • 70 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by coreyphil
                Unfortunately, I think that 2.75 is going to be as low as we can get ... and that's pushing it. When I talked to him, I let him know that another group had previously ordered from BDW and asked him to honor their price (and, added that we could be a good source of future business, free advertisement, yada-yada-yada ...) He nicely apologized and said that 2.75 for an order over 300 was as low as he was willing to go ... additionally, he said that he would not be able to do this in the future without a member of the group having a retailer ID or tax ID. His customers are primarily resellers who have become upset at sales being made to "end-users" at the wholesale price. The company is implementing a new ordering / tracking system that will require one of these ID numbers (that's why we need to get the order in ... before the new system goes into place!). The price for the pashs we're getting is about to increase to 4.50 per item wholesale! So - I think we're getting a pretty good deal! BUT --- I searched and searched for anything lower and couldn't find anything ... so, unless someone else knows of a resource - it's likely to be a cheap as you'll find them!

:)

I think this is a great deal and really appreciate all your effort looking into this and handling the order and money, etc.!!!! Can you please confirm with a new post once you have placed the final order? Thanks again!!!!!
                Jocelyn & Cory
                RIU Ocho Rios

#58 nylalany

nylalany
                • 625 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:30 PM

I think it is great deal too - I was just trying to help out everyone by seeing if they would go lower, considering I ordered 66 more! But I'm happy with $2.75!

#59 Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict
                  • 32 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:59 AM

Oh-oh.. I haven't been online for sometime and just saw this thread. I think this would be fabulous for my October wedding, what a great idea!!
                    I'd like to have 30 of IS00AG:
                    fashionUnic.com

Is it too late to order now..?
                    If not, where should I send the payment?

#60 kiahjane

kiahjane
                    • 159 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 12:31 PM

Hi ladies...
                      It looks like I may be a wee bit late on this... but have you placed an order for the pashminas already? If not, I would love to add about 10-15 more to the order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users