Photo

Centerpiece ideas???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 angitalia23

angitalia23
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:43 PM

Really need help gals: Im looking to have tons of candles and perhaps use cally lillies as the main flower on each table. Im looking for a dramatic look yet simple.....im coming up empty handed on pic ideas.

I was really hoping someone could share photos or some type of inspiration, Im sure there has been tons of topics on flowers but im not doing that well. Appreciate it
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#2 cessyboston

cessyboston
    • VIP Member
    • 2,096 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:53 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

love this idea...

Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#3 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:58 PM

Those are gorgeous! I know that there is a huge thread all on centerpieces, maybe if you search it, it will pop up. I just dont know how to cut and paste the thread to here.

#4 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:02 PM

another idea.

Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#5 jak27

jak27
          • 715 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:36 PM

Angela, another great way to add some drama is to light up the vases from the bottom. Especially if you want callas, the vases might be taller, put one of those tap-lights (I'll see if I can find an example), put some ribbon around the base of whatever holds the light in the middle (like small pvc pipe cut or something sturdy), and it lights up the arrangement. You can throw colored glass in there as well and crystals and it looks beautiful.

My SIL also used those little battery lights and dropped them into the vases, and that worked as well.

#6 fogdog

fogdog
            • 170 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:00 PM

I used the centerpieces on the right in this photo. They were nice because they used the entire flower as part of the look and they weren't too high so people could see over them. They were really beautiful. Then I just had smaller glass votives around the centerpiece, almost one for each place.
              Bridget and Brian
              Los Cabos 11/17/07

#7 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by fogdog
                I used the centerpieces on the right in this photo. They were nice because they used the entire flower as part of the look and they weren't too high so people could see over them. They were really beautiful. Then I just had smaller glass votives around the centerpiece, almost one for each place.
                These are so pretty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users