Photo

Honeymoon Registry (Honeymoon Wishes)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Diva

Diva
  • 682 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

We are going with thehoneymoon.com they actually do not charge CC fees. Our TA recommended it. Check them out when comparison shopping

#22 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
    • 153 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

So far, this one seems to be the best and it's nice that you can just plug in the area for your honeymoon and it auto populates with potential things to do. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

#23 affiwin

affiwin
      • 177 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

Has anyone used SendUsOff.com Honeymoon Registry We are going on an 'off the beaten track' honeymoon so we're looking for some flexibility. They charge a 7.5% fee on gifts received (so no additional charges to guests).

#24 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lovelytlc
          has anyone used honeyfund? i know this one does not charge a percentage.
          Hi Lovelytlc I am using honeyfund. My bridal consultant at Priscilla of Boston where I got my dress told me about it and every single one of my friends has used it and had very good experiences. The weddings we went to in Jan, Feb, March the couples all used it and have all taken their honeymoons and said it was easy to use and easy to get the money through paypal so I signed up.

#25 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

Hi Ladies In found a website that actually compares all of the available honeymoon registeries and breaks them down in a simplified way. Hope everyone finds this information useful.

Honeymoon Registry Reviews (Creative Honeymoon Ideas)

#26 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
            • 340 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:22 PM

We registered with Honeymoon Wishes and have already been given half the cost of a couples massage on our cruise and the full price of our St. Thomas excursion! I love that we can use the money for the actual things we registered for, or use it towards our cruise balance (which is zero now, so we won't be doing that) or just put the money on our sign & sail card! I didn't think people would use the registry, but it turns out everyone likes it better than the household registry!

#27 Mischaka

Mischaka
              • 969 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:11 AM

I just registered with honeyfund. I hope it all works out. cause I could sure use some extra cash...for anything. lol

#28 SDSteph

SDSteph
                • 812 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:42 AM

i am sing rainfall of envelopes. People can choose any denomination to send. It is linked to your paypal account! $25 dollars no matter how much money you get is the fee through the site. Good luck

http://www.rainfallo...om/default.aspx
                  Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#29 spicytuna

spicytuna
                  • 82 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

honeyfund is another good one that doesn't charge any transaction fees.

#30 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
                    • 355 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

We just registered with UponOurStar today, it was very quick and easy to do! I like the idea of asking for 'wishes', and being able to break things up in different denominations. They charge a 2.5% service fee + $15 banking fee, but that's it. No one's bought us anything yet, so I will keep you posted! :)
                      Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users