38 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:37 PM

here is another honeymoon registry. There is no set up fee. the nice thing about this one is it also creates a wedding webpage for you (simple one) and has templates so you can make cards to print out with your registry address. also, it has more descriptive "gifts" some with pics so they look more enticing.
also, i checked with better business bureau and no complaints filed.

this one charges a 7% fee but additional 3% if a credit card is used to make purchase.

------------> JUST CLICK THE PICTURE LINK BELOW<-------------

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:10 PM

bump...//..

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Dreams425

Dreams425
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

I have setup my registry through Honeymoon Wishes at the recommendation of my TA. So far so good! My fiance and I were kind of slow at picking our items and I received an email from one of their coordinators to make sure everything was ok and see if I had any questions. They are on the ball! Nobody has purchased anything yet through it, but will keep everyone posted. So far it has been great service and a good site.

#4 nicmicj

nicmicj
    • 244 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:48 PM

We have set up a registry at honeymoonwishes after getting suggestions from my future hubby! It was very easy and fun to set up with all the possibilities.

#5 soma1133

soma1133
      • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:33 PM

I am a bit confused. How does this work. Like if I am going to a specific place and want to do something, how do I register. Sorry, a bit new to this.

#6 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:51 PM

We had great success with this site and they were very timely with transfering the 'gifts' into our PayPal account.

I would recommend this site to future brides. We also made up a lot of our own 'gifts' for people to purchase in a variety of amounts and I think that helped people stay within their budgets.

#7 soma1133

soma1133
          • 29 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:31 AM

How much did paypal charge?

#8 paul120

paul120
            • 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:34 AM

Its a great posting..Thank you very much.

#9 papolot

papolot
              • 61 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Thanks! I just signed up
                Carmen and Juan
                10-09-09
                Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

www.mywedding.com/csandts10 booked!

#10 purrfected

purrfected
                • 396 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:39 PM

I registered at this site. I think its a great ideal for those of us who already live together and have houses. Everyone knows that we both had houses when we met and had too much stuff. We had to have a garage sale to get rid of an extra set of everything. People had already started asking, "So what should we get you guys?" This was a great idea. Of course, all of "my" great ideas I have gotten from this site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users