Sign in to follow this  
pouchie

Music

What is everyone doing for music??

I have heard the steel drums are really nice but it is pricey so I couldnt afford to have them all night. Would you have that during the ceremony or at the reception? I was thinking of having a DJ for the reception but it might just be best to set up an IPOD stand and have that play throughout. Just curious what everyone else had planned for the ceremony and reception musichuh.gif?

the steel drum for the ceremony would be neat. do you know what they play ... i know that is a dumb question. i'm having a hard time picturing what it would sound like. for instance, do they play the bridal march but on steel drums? again, probably a dumb question ... :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
same here popcorn.gif
Same for me! Steel Drums during the ceremony and the DJ and disco is rented for our reception after dinner.

Does the steel band play while you are walking down the isle?? Or do they play after you have exchanged vows? I was also wondering with the DJ do you give him the music you want him to play or does he just play whatever? If you give him music do you give him a bunch of CD's or would an IPOD workhuh.gif