Photo

Help finding Wedding Cake Vendors

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 Patti

Patti
  • 555 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:36 AM

Mich999, what flavor cake/filling/icing did you have?

#12 mich999

mich999
    • 386 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Patti
      Mich999, what flavor cake/filling/icing did you have?
      Cake details are in my wedding review: http://bestdestinati....ew-long-43913/

#13 Patti

Patti
      • 555 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:53 AM

Thanks. Your cake sounded delicious!!!

#14 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
        • 77 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bride1212
          Hi
          If anyone has heard of a good place to get the wedding cake in Cabo San Lucas or has used one please pass on the information. I actually want an ice cream wedding cake so that may be hard to find.
          Ashlea
          I used Denna, and I got a beautiful, delicious cake!!! I was so sad I didn't want to cut it!! I had a three tiers, two chocolate fudge with a raspberry filling and one vanilla with mixed berries with a chocolate fudge filling delicious!!
          And it looked so pretty!! Anyway here is a picture.

Attachment 4217

#15 Pinkie80

Pinkie80
          • 19 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 01:55 PM

I'm using Jennifer Hatton, too. She is SO nice and her cake tasted amazing when we tried out different flavors a while back. I think she's really honest about what works and what doesn't, too, flavor and otherwise, and I really appreciated that guidance from her.

#16 Patti

Patti
            • 555 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:04 PM

Pinkie80, what flavors did you like the best and what are you going with?

#17 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:39 AM

I used Deena from Sweet Dreams Cabo and everyone loved her cakes. We did a mini cake and cupcakes and we had the leftovers for the whole 2 weeks we spent there our friends who are also getting married at dreams this coming year also loved hers so much that they're using her again. Plus she's super reliable and very nice to work with. I think I may have posted pics of the cakes in my review...if i wasn't at work I could try to find some and post them as well.

#18 Pinkie80

Pinkie80
              • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:06 AM

We tried so many different flavors - she can really do anything - but the apple
                cake with french vanilla creme and orange cake with tequila creme won
                out. Chocolate was just too heavy. The apple blew us away. I was not expecting it, but my fiance loves apple things and Jennifer suggested we try it with the french vanilla creme. I love it because it's something different, a little unexpected, and delicious! Also, the orange cake with the tequila filling was amazing and I like it because it adds a little local flare to the cake options. We tried lots of chocolate cakes because I'm a chocoholic, but they were all kinda heavy and I figured people would be so stuffed by then that they would want something lighter and a little different than what they can get at home. Happy cake tasting!

#19 kiwibride

kiwibride
                • 275 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:44 PM

That cake looks amazing!

#20 petrinad

petrinad
                  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:11 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Pinkie80
                    I'm using Jennifer Hatton, too. She is SO nice and her cake tasted amazing when we tried out different flavors a while back. I think she's really honest about what works and what doesn't, too, flavor and otherwise, and I really appreciated that guidance from her.
                    I second that. Met her two days ago for a tasting and she is very real and personable. Not to mention her cake was sick!!! We inhaled the samples!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users