Sign in to follow this  
KarlaV

KarlaV's SlideShow by Juan Carlos

Karla, the pics are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Juan did such a great job, you must be so excited. Thanks for sharing and I am confident that your May wedding pics will be even more beautiful

I can't believe how busy Juan is going to be in May...my wedding May 3...KarlaV may 5 and Sarah may 7...thats crazy I think he's going to go crazy, esecially everyone wanting their pics right away

Edyta, you bring up a very good point. Poor guy will have the whole board bugging him for the pictures. LOL.. I can totally see you guys sending him wine or something so that he gets your pictures done quicker.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
I can't believe how busy Juan is going to be in May...my wedding May 3...KarlaV may 5 and Sarah may 7...thats crazy I think he's going to go crazy, esecially everyone wanting their pics right away
Oh crap I never thought about that! That means you girls will all get your pics before me- I think I will die of impatience!

lol i dont think anyone of us will see our pics for a very long time...i think he's gonna have enough of wedding pics after he is done in May