• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 brigopens

brigopens
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:29 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by urbangirl5
    Congrats your pictures are beautiful!! It looks like you had a beautiful wedding. Elizabeth is my photographer as well, so its great to see her beautiful pics.

Was wondering where you got the maracas...great idea!
    On 5th Avenue in PDC... Be careful, one store tried to charge us 11 dollars each after I thought we were negotiating in pesos. Went right down the street and got newer better kept ones for $1 a piece...
    Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#32 brigopens

brigopens
    • 247 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:31 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by brandoo
      Pat Benatar "Hit me with your best shot"... hehe
      That may actually work. I'll play with it and post it somewhere once it's complete...

More recommendations?

#33 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:39 AM

Amazing pictures!!! Love Elizabeth's work!

#34 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
        • Vendor
        • 278 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:27 PM

Hi Brian! Thank you and Amy for being so much fun to photograph! I really appreciate the comments on my work... It really was one of those days where you can actually feel the love and happiness in the air!

The tequila slideshow is a really cute idea, hit me with your best shot, how funny!

best, Elizabeth

#35 maggiemaylou

maggiemaylou
          • 95 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:43 PM

Brian, the pictures of your wedding are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! Our wedding is at El Dorado in June and Elizabeth will be photographing, so this is very exciting to see what a wonderful day you and your wife had with your friends and family. It was beautiful! I am so excited now about our wedding after seeing yours, and Elizabeth is amazing at what she does! Please - any advice you may have for El Dorado brides, please share! Congratulations and Happy New Year!
            Lauren & RyanEl Dorado RoyaleJune 20, 2008http://ticker.7910.o....mcgaXMgaW4.gif

#36 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 04:05 PM

Wow, your pictures are amazingly beautiful. Your TTD session is actually making me consider having one! I think we even have the same dress!

#37 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
              • 466 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:45 PM

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the pictures. Your two looked so happy together!

#38 brigopens

brigopens
                • 247 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 02:55 AM

We got our CD/DVDs of ALL of the pics from the wedding last week, and they are as amazing as the rest.

I've never had so much fun looking at pictures again and again and again... Plus, the reactions we get as we watch them with people are truly priceless!!!

If I haven't mentioned how great it was to work with Elizabeth Medina and how much we love her work, then let me do so now.

If you're hunting for a photographer, you absolutely need to consider using her!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users