Our EDR wedding slideshow is ready!!!
Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:33 PM
Amy and Brian
For those of you who didn't already see them, one of our best friends and bridesmaids also took pics the day before and after. She's a professional photographer herself, and did an equally amazing job. She usually shoots kids, so this was a rare ADULT session for her and also her first and probably only TTD shoot ever...
Noelle Roberts Photography --> Client Proofing --> Password = Trash
I think that having one photographer capture beautiful shots of your wedding is a true blessing. To have ended up with these two incredibly talented people in the same place for our wedding... You just have to look at the pictures yourself!!!
Thanks so much to both Elizabeth and Noelle. We'll have incredible lasting memories of our wedding forever thank to both of you!!!
Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:48 PM
And you trash the dress session is getting me very excited to do my own!
Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:57 PM
Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:34 PM
Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:34 AM
1. Bridesmaid dresses - simple, elegant, chic
2. The awesome lighting in all of the bride & groom pics
3. Your table details
4. The pics with the donkey!! Love it!
5. Was one of the groomsmen giving a speech read from a piece of paper w/holes in it??!! LOL!
6. The tequila shot pics - no better way to get an range of facial expressions from people.
7. THE OBVIOUS LOVE & EMOTION BETWEEN YOU & YOUR HUBBY!! As well as the family - your dad's expressions made me cry.
Congrats on a beautiful wedding. YOu are so blessed girl!! OK, off to check out the other pics
Edit: TTD photos - girrrrl!!! Super hot. You look awesome. What fun.
Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:30 AM
Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:33 AM
Posted 31 December 2007 - 11:02 AM
Thanks so much for sharing with us. If you have time the rest of us EDR couples would really love to read a review. I'm only 19 days out so any last minute advice would be much appreciated
January 19, 2008
El Dorado Royale
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users