Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#441 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

Dreams for me :o)

#442 nat4crim

nat4crim
    • 163 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:53 PM

I'm also staying at Dreams with my guests for one week and then once they all leave we have another week to ourselves.

#443 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:27 AM

ditto - we all stayed at Dreams, other than 1 family who stayed in PV (Villa Del Palmar, I think)

#444 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:58 AM

Marriott, but haven't made the reservations yet

#445 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
          • 176 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:32 AM

We are staying at Riu Jalisco Resort. They also built a new one Riu Vallarta next to it, which I heard is more contemporary. We wanted Old School so took Jalisco. Its All Inclusive and thats what our guests preferred. I think we are about 10 mins from the docking area to go on the boat to Las Caletas. We are so excited just over 7 wks left to go.
            Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#446 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:51 PM

We are staying at the Barcelo which I just read is getting 7 million in renovations right before we get there. So excited!! A nicer hotel than we originally booked into. lol
              Happily married since 2008

#447 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                We are staying at the Barcelo which I just read is getting 7 million in renovations right before we get there. So excited!! A nicer hotel than we originally booked into. lol
                If you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying to stay? Room rate?

It looks beautiful!

#448 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 03:00 PM

Tara,
                  I wish I could break it down to just room rate for you, but we went through alaskaair.com for our vacation package. We watched for about a month and finally just booked in when we didn't think it would get any lower. We are staying there for 11 days for $1970ea. Most of my guests are paying $1300-1500 for the week, including airfare. I haven't had any guests book in under a week yet.

I tried to go through a TA but they weren't offering any better deals. I figured everyone could just book on their own and we don't have to worry about the headache of people not paying their deposit, etc.

I love the location. Mismaloya is further away from PV than I really wanted but it's so pretty. Love the jungle. I'm REALLY excited that they are upgrading the grounds too.
                  Happily married since 2008

#449 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 03:40 AM

Mismaloya is gorgeous! One of our guests stayed there and it is a little far, but not much further than Dreams. I think it is nice to be removed from the hustle of town yet a short cab ride away. And you'll cruise right by it on the boat to and from LC, so you can take pics from the other angle. Great choice!

#450 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:08 AM

Totally, all the good clubs are like 5 minutes from the marina so you must be prepared to par-tay straight off the boat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users