Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1091 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    Wow, their prices must have gone up! Our quote included dinner for that price, I think it was less actually. Yikes! Well, good luck. I'm sure it will work out somewhere else :)
    Thanks! It will all work out.

#1092 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:09 AM

i feel like i have pretty much everything too - from LC anyway! i basically have random little things left, like printing welcome letters and such.

no final decision on a WD either. Los Burros came back with 50 bucks a person and we said a big fat no to that. I'm not sure what we're planning now. We'll see if los burros comes back uner 25 and if so then we have a deal. mainly because i just want to have it decided!!

#1093 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:33 AM

Wtf is up w/burros? I can't believe that in 1 year's time they have more than doubled their prices?!? You can always try the angle my bro tried with them, and mention that article (I think I sent it to you?)...when challenged on that suddenly extra things became free and prices lowered. It's a pita though...how dare they! Good luck :)

#1094 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          i feel like i have pretty much everything too - from LC anyway! i basically have random little things left, like printing welcome letters and such.

no final decision on a WD either. Los Burros came back with 50 bucks a person and we said a big fat no to that. I'm not sure what we're planning now. We'll see if los burros comes back uner 25 and if so then we have a deal. mainly because i just want to have it decided!!
          Holy crap that is crazy! How many people are you having?

I wrote them an email saying they are way over my budget and haven't heard back.

#1095 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
          • 178 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tvt
            What all is included in that $50 per person? Does that include alcohol or just food? If you have big drinkers, it may work out in your benefit.

#1096 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:59 PM

I wrote Los Burros back asking for Yari's menu. Haven't heard back.

the 50 did include drinks but it was a set # of drinks, so it wasn't like it was totally all inclusive.

So tonight I'm burning CDs of the first dance songs and such, which lead me to a questions. Girls that had DJs, how was the DJ?

#1097 bca33

bca33
              • 336 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:38 PM

love it tara!

#1098 bca33

bca33
                • 336 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:41 PM

that was in response to your newsletter-

#1099 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
                  • 178 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:47 AM

I'm getting married in exactly one month from today at Las Caletas!!!! WOOHOO!

#1100 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
                    • 413 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:54 AM

Yay Christina! That is so exciting!!! All of you girls are getting so close to your weddings - I can't wait to see some pics - it's been a long time since we've seen any new LC wedding pics!!!

I miss posting in this thread - I feel way to "old" now - my wedding was so long ago! LOL

Lindsay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users