Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)


  • Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1081 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

    Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:20 AM

    So cute Tara!

    #1082 ChristinaH

    ChristinaH
    • Jr. Member
    • 178 posts

      Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:25 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by tvt
      Here are my wedding day timeline, and a rough draft of my brochure.

      shoot my brochure won't attach
      Very cute, indeed : )

      #1083 kati

      kati
      • Newbie
      • 30 posts

        Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:45 AM

        I have read the whole thread, but have been a little busy up at the cottage all summer.. So I will go and catch up... thanks!

        #1084 tvt

        tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

          Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:57 PM

          wow, this thread has been very slow lately!

          #1085 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:09 PM

            I know, but for me there is not much going on. I feel like I have completely everything.

            #1086 starchild

            starchild

              Moderator

            • Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

              Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:12 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              I know, but for me there is not much going on. I feel like I have completely everything.
              That's great, Yari! It gives you time to relax and build excitement

              Tara, how is the WD planning coming? (btw Yari did you choose a place yet?)

              #1087 Yari

              Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

                Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:13 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                That's great, Yari! It gives you time to relax and build excitement

                Tara, how is the WD planning coming? (btw Yari did you choose a place yet?)
                No! We want to do the Los Burros Bar, but I didn't like their pricing. We are going to wait until we get to PV and then find a place.

                Tara - did Los Burros go down in pricing?

                #1088 starchild

                starchild

                  Moderator

                • Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

                  Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

                  Oh, okay. I forget where you are staying but I guess you've priced an event there, right?

                  What if you do a cocktail hour somewhere? That way you can have set drinks and munchies...it may be less expensive for your large group.

                  #1089 Yari

                  Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

                    Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:24 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    Oh, okay. I forget where you are staying but I guess you've priced an event there, right?

                    What if you do a cocktail hour somewhere? That way you can have set drinks and munchies...it may be less expensive for your large group.
                    That's our plan, but they still want to charge us $22 a person.

                    #1090 starchild

                    starchild

                      Moderator

                    • Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

                      Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Yari
                      That's our plan, but they still want to charge us $22 a person.
                      Wow, their prices must have gone up! Our quote included dinner for that price, I think it was less actually. Yikes! Well, good luck. I'm sure it will work out somewhere else :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users