Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1071 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Amyk
    Thanks for the info Ann. Your little girl is just beautiful!!!!
    You're very welcome, and THANK YOU!

#1072 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
    • 178 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:39 PM

Yari, I was reading in another thread that you had created a program for your wedding. What all did you (or any LC Bride) include? I'm having difficulty trying to figure out how much or how little I should include. I was thinking of having my program cover the whole evening - from processional to cocktail hour to reception to back on the boat.

Any ideas or other posts I should look at? I've done a search which helped, but of course I'm curious in particular what other LC Brides have done or will be doing.

#1073 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:21 PM

I did a "day of" timeline thing that I threw in the OOT bags I handed out. But I didnt' do a program for the ceremony or anything.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t19745

#1074 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

My program is going to outline the ceremony only and then it lists the bridal party.

In the welcome packet I do have more information regarding the time line. I am using Ann's template.

#1075 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:33 PM

I am making a wedding day time line flyer type deal to throw in everyones OOT bags.

my brochure doesn't have any specific wedding details, just general info on getting to mexico. i can post them tonight.

#1076 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
            • 178 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:41 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              I am making a wedding day time line flyer type deal to throw in everyones OOT bags.

my brochure doesn't have any specific wedding details, just general info on getting to mexico. i can post them tonight.
              Oh yes - would love to see it!

#1077 kati

kati
              • 30 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:49 PM

i have been putting off all of my wedding details. But listening to you ladies, has motivated me to get started!! And made me realize that I have a lot of stuff to do.

Any one have any good recommendations for the dinner before.. but down town vallarta, not nuevo?

#1078 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kati
                  i have been putting off all of my wedding details. But listening to you ladies, has motivated me to get started!! And made me realize that I have a lot of stuff to do.

Any one have any good recommendations for the dinner before.. but down town vallarta, not nuevo?
                  Congrats on getting started! It is so fun!

As for the dinner before, there has been a ton of discussion done about that (especially recently). I know the thread is huge, but I suggest reading the whole thing, you will be amazed at the wealth of info!

#1079 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    As for the dinner before, there has been a ton of discussion done about that (especially recently). I know the thread is huge, but I suggest reading the whole thing, you will be amazed at the wealth of info!
                    Page 98ish begins the recent discussion of WD locations.

Personally, we're going to Los Burros Bar... hopefully! We wanted low key and casual, and this fits the bill. Now if I can just get them to the menu and price that I'd like!!! And to stop assuming 4 beers per person would be nice too

#1080 tvt

tvt
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,812 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:43 PM

Here are my wedding day timeline, and a rough draft of my brochure.

shoot my brochure won't attach

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users