Hi ladies-- I need your help! We are just 22 days out from the wedding and I want to send my update letter to our guests. I think I'm done but is there anything else I should add? Anything about the Riviera Maya, EDR, the airport, the day of?

I feel like I must be forgetting something...

Attachment 1319

TIA smile03.gif

Wedding Update Letter.pdf

there is a typo on the third page, third paragraph- "Basically, what you wold wear to a wedding in the summer."

other than that- perfect :)

Looks great! Found a typo - in the part about what to wear. One onf the words "wold" I think is "would". (basicly what you wold wear to a wedding in the summer)

The pictures are wonderful. It looks very nice - professional, yet fun and interesting! GREAT JOB!smile123.gif

Nice work! I'm getting married at the Yucatan on the 11th.. I might need to create something similar! One thing I have included in my letter is the weight limit for luggage and carry-on dimension requirements. It's not a must, but if you have room, it might be nice.

Great catch ladies! Last time I ask FI to proof read...

I just double checked on check in time and united said two hours for international. I wouldn't do three hours anyways since we have a connection as do almost all of our guests.

Thanks for all the help!smile72.gif

Bre - this letter is GREAT! It looks like you've got all of the details nailed down to the very last one. I really like the idea of handing out your welcome gifts at the happy hour! That takes away the headache of going to the rooms and handing them out!

Haha.....I just showed your letter to my FI and I guess he proofed it too b/c he pointed out the "wold" misspelling! :-) How cute is that? I told him that the "girls" already got that one, but you'd appreciate his help, too. Since we're getting married at EDR, too, we might use a letter like that. Do you have a template that I could use to create one of our own?