#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jilly76
    Mrs - Jessica (jessicalovesbrian), she's been very active, even in her ready to pop state, lol, and contributes a lot to the forum

BTB - Morgan - also very active on the forum, willing to help others with pictures and internet searches, and offers great advice.
    Aww, thanks for the nomination! I had fun photoshopping your pictures. They were such great pictures.

I won't be too active for about a week. I'm heading to my mom's for a late Christmas & she has dial-up. I'll miss you guys!

#12 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:58 PM

mrs: jessica (jessicalovesbrian) - shes so helpful and really cracks me up with some of her recent posts :)
    BTB: alyssa (mrs b 2008 ) - so active and always willing to help if you need something!

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 03:19 AM

This never gets easier!!

MRS: Drea for being awesome & organizing the gift exchanges, Jessica for staying super involved after her wedding and during her pregnancy

BTB: Paula for being so darn sweet and always remembering everyone's bdays and wedding days....Alyssa for all she shares and her brilliant plan to make us millionaires :P

#14 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        This never gets easier!!

MRS: Drea for being awesome & organizing the gift exchanges, Jessica for staying super involved after her wedding and during her pregnancy

BTB: Paula for being so darn sweet and always remembering everyone's bdays and wedding days....Alyssa for all she shares and her brilliant plan to make us millionaires :P
        Damn, Jamie--- you beat me to it. I second Paula's nomination!!! She's also done a lot in the past with helping brides to design their logos & even their tattoos! :)

MODS:
        Can we include the request that when nominating someone, the person include the specifics on why they're nominating? There are a lot of posts I miss during the month, and if we're supposed to nominate & vote based on someone's contribution to the forum then it would really help to see what the person has offered/done to make a better vote.

#15 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 December 2007 - 11:48 AM

Mikki, I will bring up your suggestion to Amy since she is actually in charge of this and let you know.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:32 PM

thanks guys for all the nominations :)

i nominate:
          BRIDE: DreaW - for all the hard word for Secret Santa and Secret Cupid
          BTB: Morgan - she has been on so much through the holidays and so helpful to everyone

#17 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for the nominations Lizz and Carly :)

BTB for my is Allyssa or Morgan - both are always so helpful!

Bride - Drea - thanks for organizing the SS!!

#18 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 02:58 PM

Mrs: JessicaLovesBrian
              Very active on the forum, sound advice and makes me laugh.

BtB: mauraw
              We clicked, she is a sweetheart. Always has nice things to say... a funny drunk story to get you laughing ... and she is very helpful to those on the forum.

#19 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 03:43 PM

Oh man, now there are all kinds of names that I wish I had remembered when nominating! I think we should just have a list of all the nominate-able ladies and then vote. Cuz Paula and Maura have also contributed so much this month (as every other month) and I didn't mention them! That is why this voting thing is so darn hard. Everyone is so wonderful around here, it's hard to pick out just one for each category!

#20 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:30 PM

Ok, This is REALLY hard!

For BTB - I'd say, PaulaV 'cause she really is a superstar at remembering important dates and being super friendly. or Morgan - I notice she really contibutes a lot and is always posting helpful links etc.

For Mrs - I think either Jessica, 'cause she's a cool mama and I can't believe how involved she is with all she has going on right now! Or Rebecca, I think she's such a sweetie and always really encouraging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users